Taken from responses tylerclark Video Adapters/Monitor.."How are you doing on this? It is likely the problem is that the drivers for the ATI 3D Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x are not available for the multiple monitors support..the best that I have done is to use the Atir3 ATI enhanced drivers that come with Windows 98.. in this case I was able to get the program running; however producing unusual graphics including two cursors as one left the screen on one side the other came onto the monitor on the other side and identify produced the 2 on the only working monitor. It is likely that the information to initialiize is not given on the second monitor in this case..The solution is to ask the manufacturer to give you the drivers that will work. If you are successful contact me somehow; I would be very interested to see what you have gotten from them and would like to try it on mine...."wdde's and salutations to them and you" I know multiple monitors work with the ATI 3D Rage Pro Turbo AGP 2x, so during your phone call feel free to mention my quotes above.
[This message has been edited by physjcirl (edited September 21, 1999).]
Also taken from responses to tylerclark Tech toTech.. "Can someone explain pci boot up as ""I knew it should work""; as I mentioned in Video Adapter/Monitor.. forum. And I am very sure the slot makes absolutely no difference.
The dates and times confirm my credibility on this issue. I still contend the slot makes absolutely no difference and have no objections to being contacted as to what I can do to resolve my problem..anyone willing to give it a try. It is quite posible that the IRQ may be configured differently, but I haven't the background, any help on configuration then. I know it is a new area, but I have had multiple monitors before visavis someone who has the expertise, please help.
[This message has been edited by physjcirl (edited September 23, 1999).]
Thank You, WinDrivers Forum Database Program(pronounced daa-taa-base) for accurate documentation of time and date.