System specs are the following:

Codegen 6013-G6 Case with 350W P4 PS
Intel D845WN MB
Intel Pentium 4-1.5Ghz CPU
Kingston 256MB PC133 Memory
Gigabyte GV-GF2010DT-32 VC
IBM 60GXP 7200RPM 20GB HD

The problem is really cosmetic but annoying. After setting up the computer with all of it's drivers and programs I've noticed after burning-in the system that the images and pics gets corrupted when scrolling pages on the internet. Also when dragging windows across the screen the windows get corrupted. When I say that they get corrupted it means that colored dots build up on them (windows and images) as they are moved. It seems as if the video card isn't refreshing the images right. I tested with different drivers but found that the video card is the issue here because the problem was evident even with Windows' own Standard PCI VGA Graphics Adapter drivers. I changed the video card for a Creative 3D Blaster Annihilator 2 MX and there was no problem. Performance wise the computer didn't crashed or locked-up with neither of the two cards. I even changed OS and nada (WinME, Win2k, and WinXP).I sent an email to Gigabyte to address the issue but they didn't answer after waiting for two weeks. I really don't want to sell this machine with this problem so please if anyone has any suggestion I'll be "eternally grateful".