integrated video problem

Thread: integrated video problem

Post integrated video problem

Hi All!

From right of any window I can see the light copy of that window. Video is integrated Intel 810. Mainboard - Acorp 6M810. Same effect in 7 other computers with that mainboard. Drivers of i810 are latest.

How I can solve tis problem???

Thank you

Are you using Intel's drivers or Acorp's version of drivers? There seems to be a bit of a lag on Acorps sight for updated 810 video drivers. If you are using Intels drivers you might have to use the Acorp drivers until a Bios update is available to fix your problem. Intel's new drivers are DirectX8 optimized where Acorp is still using older drivers. Also if you are using Win ME and the new drivers this is also a problem as a bios update may be needed as well. All the Driver updates on Acorps sight are from 12/2000 so check if your Bios is from before that time. Acorp appears to have the up to date Bios files tho'.
    Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious.
    Peter Ustinov

Thanks for answer!

I download and upgrade my BIOS and drivers for i810 VGA from Acorp, but problem is not solve.

Have you another suggestions???

Thank you

O.k. the next question is what DirectX version are you using? As stated before the Acorp 810 drivers posted are older than the Intel 810 drivers on Intels sight.
    Peter Ustinov

[quote]Originally posted by khoren:
    <strong>Hi All!

From right of any window I can see the light copy of that window. Video is integrated Intel 810. Mainboard - Acorp 6M810. Same effect in 7 other computers with that mainboard. Drivers of i810 are latest.

How I can solve tis problem???

Thank you</strong><hr></blockquote>

Just want to make sure we're not getting sidetracked here... Are you also using the same monitor to test with?

Your description sounds more like a monitor problem to me. Horizontal alignment maybe?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

That was the next question since he denotes a problem with many motherboards all of the same model. Just wanted to make sure he was using correct drivers with version of directX installed. It's a shame we can't actually see the problem.
    Peter Ustinov

[quote]Originally posted by Silverman:
    <strong>...It's a shame we can't actually see the problem.</strong><hr></blockquote>

This is like a helpdesk call... without the remote administration tools

30000+ heads are better than 1 though, so we'll get to the end of it.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

I agree.
    Peter Ustinov

Thanks All for answers!

I dowanload and instal i810 VGA drivers from Intel site (May 2001) and DirectX 8.0. Also upgrade the BIOS (last evrsion from April 2001), but... ((

I already tested different monitors (HP55, LG Studio WOrks 4i etc..). Tested under differenet resolutions - 800x600, 640x480 etc., but problem not solved. Maybe anything needed to change in BIOS/Setup in section 'Onboard Display Cache settings'?? I try change something, but no advantage.

Thank you

Red face

I hope this doesn't sound too dumb, but go into display properties and change the refresh rate from 'optimal' to 'adapter default' and see if that changes anything.
    When all else fails.....FDISK!

Thanks for attempts to help.
    I already try 'adapter default' and 'optimal' frequancy.

No advantages.

Thanks,
    Khoren

You have done everything we recommended for the integrated video. the only other suggestion would be to disable the onboard video and install a PCI video card. I just find it interesting that you have seven 810 chipset mobo's and they all exhibit the same problem. Could it be the environment, lights, machines running etc.?
    Peter Ustinov

Not to make anyone here feel bad or anything, but I replaced a video card once and the problem was with the monitors brightness.

Did you try what Ad3pT said? I had a monitor that rolled the image back on itself if you moved it too far towards the left or right. Try all of the buttons on the monitor first.
    Free the Freaks!

Hi,

Thanx for suggestions.

I change almost all settings of Monitor but problem is keeped.

Another suggestions???

RGDS,

Khoren