Model number?

Thread: Model number?

Question Model number?

While I'm waiting on a new HDD to arrive I'm doing a little research on the rest of the system. I have a BIOS string 07/04/97-VXPro+-USB-Ultra-2A5LDH09C-00. I have found it is a PC Chips board but I can't seem to narrow down the model number. I may need it if a BIOS upgrade is needed for the new HDD. Anyone know this? All the sites tell me everything but what I want.
    I also would like to the exact name and model of the processor. It's marked IBM 6x86L PR200+. Plus small print IBM26 6x86L-2VAP200GB 150MHZ-2.8V core. It's the same, I can find a close but not exact match. My Pocket PCRef only has references to 3.3V core models. Any info or links to sites to research would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Dale
    Computers follow your orders, not your intentions.

AnyKey?

Thumbs up

Take a look at this page. Then search for your BIOS string. http://www.ping.be/bios/HTML1/xpro.html

[This message has been edited by AnyKey? (edited December 10, 2000).]

Wink

Thanks. I was at that site half the afternoon but missed that page. It verified the board for me. No need for anymore posts on board.
    Computers follow your orders, not your intentions.

The Cyrix 6x86L-PR200+GP 150mhz, core: 2.8V is the same chip (was produced under both Cyrix and IBM labels)

Question

I just started working on a a computer with the 08/14/97-VXPro+-USB-Ultr-2A5LDH09C-00 bios and i can not find any thing on it and the web site in the other reply does not exsist any more can some one help.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho8070
    I just started working on a a computer with the 08/14/97-VXPro+-USB-Ultr-2A5LDH09C-00 bios and i can not find any thing on it and the web site in the other reply does not exsist any more can some one help.
    At least you know, how to use seach - this topic is already more than 3 years old...

Welcome to Windrivers!

Just don't post the same question in different threads - continue in your own topic:
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=59406