Counter Strike can't logon to WON

Thread: Counter Strike can't logon to WON

Red face Counter Strike can't logon to WON

Is it just me or someone is experiencing the same problem. Once click on Internet Games and the thing just sits there.
    No matter what,
    No matter where,
    If broadband connection is there,
    It's always HOME.

you know what i'm gonna say..... to help you we need more info.....

so, please get back to us with more:

your kit?
    did it work?
    does dialup work?
    what's your connection?
    what do you mean by "just sits there"... has it crashed (can you do alt+ctrl+del?)

Mr Miyagi, by any other name... (is this sig short enough?)

Exclamation

Originally posted by Malaysia_Sucks:
    Is it just me or someone is experiencing the same problem. Once click on Internet Games and the thing just sits there.

is it the retail game?, try reinstalling the game(whole game if you are using the mod)... remove any WON or HALF LIFE key in registry, remove any remain folder...

try using software like Gamespy Arcade, Gamespy 3D, kali, etc... to access to the servers!

and remember to NEVER ask for CD KEYS he! he!

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Jauja:

is it the retail game?, try reinstalling the game(whole game if you are using the mod)... remove any WON or HALF LIFE key in registry, remove any remain folder...

try using software like Gamespy Arcade, Gamespy 3D, kali, etc... to access to the servers!

and remember to NEVER ask for CD KEYS he! he!

also, the latest version (for CS 1.xx, or for HL 1.1.0.6) always try to hang up the pc(if you dont have a SERIOUS PC)...

I've reinstalled the stuff about 3 times in two days after updating the game!

Well my CS was working fine for the past few weeks. The WON connection problem thing just happened, and the internet connection is fine.
    No matter what,
    No matter where,
    It's always HOME.

Its not you and its not just CS!!! Halflife servers are screwed caused no end of grief at my LAN party this is taom www.planethaflife.com/cs

HL Servers Down!
    5/24/2001 11:35 PST | Community | Prometheus
    I'm sure you've realised by now that the HL servers are down, meaning no online play. Well, thanks to Robert 'Azslande', we know that Sierra reports to him that the servers have been down since around the time of the S&I release, and may very well be down for another few days. No HL online multiplayer for any of us! I'm sure we can get through this if we just stick together, but if I find out someone caused this mess I'll have to go after them. Probably like 'Hunted' from TFC, minus the bodyguards. I miss TFC so much...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    "The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin, `and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.'"
    Douglas Adams 1954 - 2001

Angry

Originally posted by Tsunami:
    Its not you and its not just CS!!! Halflife servers are screwed caused no end of grief at my LAN party this is taom www.planethaflife.com/cs

HL Servers Down!
    5/24/2001 11:35 PST | Community | Prometheus
    I'm sure you've realised by now that the HL servers are down, meaning no online play. Well, thanks to Robert 'Azslande', we know that Sierra reports to him that the servers have been down since around the time of the S&I release, and may very well be down for another few days. No HL online multiplayer for any of us! I'm sure we can get through this if we just stick together, but if I find out someone caused this mess I'll have to go after them. Probably like 'Hunted' from TFC, minus the bodyguards. I miss TFC so much...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Hmm! another CONFUSING news!

actually, HL servers are ALL WORKING! there are around 11000+ servers out there, and i say so, because i was playing 30 minutes ago!(yeah TFC still rocks!)

The problems seems to be the WON server, not all the servers hosting CS.
    No matter what,
    No matter where,
    It's always HOME.

Originally posted by Malaysia_Sucks:
    The problems seems to be the WON server, not all the servers hosting CS.
    Yes. I had the same thing 2 days ago. It's OK now.
    To prove something, one must first try to disprove it.