computer tech or policeman????

Thread: computer tech or policeman????

Post computer tech or policeman????

I had to go out for a computer problem the other day at a rather "low income" job site. As soon as I get out of my car I can hear someone at the "shack" (piece of junk building, not very big) start wispering something and then I notice a guy kinda walking out the back of the building hunched over and looking back.
    When I get to the shack the first thing i'm greeted with is not hello or may I help you or anything of the such. I get two guys asking me "who are you here to arrest today?" I'm like WTF? And then I hear someone say outloud in the direction of the door of the building "Da fuzz here, Willie". Then this old man comes out and starts telling me how so and so don't work here anymore how "...he dun lefted dis job 'bouta week to two". WTF?
    I proceed to tell him who I am and what I'm there to do and then he said "...sorry mista, da compruter's in da back".

I didn't even work on the computers. I went to the restroom and then left! I vowed never to go back there again. At least most "dumb computer users" know how to pronounce computer as computer and not compruter!

I've just never been mistaken for a policeman comming to arrest someone!

Anything similar with you guys???
    I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
    John Cage (1912-1992)

When I worked for this little mom and pop store, I had a guy who forgot his powercord for the monitor.

So they sent me out to deliver it to him. Well when I pulled up and knocked on the door, this hand came out of the mail slot. I heard, "just throw it in the slot and be off.

Talk about weird.
    Ok brain you don't want to do this , and I don't want to do this, so let's just get it done, and I'll go back to drowning you with beer.

Talking

you should have said.

a dawg im here ta fix dat mutha f*cken box. where dat sh*t at?

yo i want ma loot up front, or dis muther f*cker stays dis way.

then when you fix it say,

gimme ma sh*t dum b*tch

ya ya

before i started working computer i worked this deptarment store and i was a stock person but i also worked on the register, im dressed in plain cloths. this guy went to buy something and he had his eye on me for a while and when i walked up to the desk he started sweating and looking at me and he said hi, and i said hi. then he started mumbling some stuff and then he said he has to go make a deposit and he took off. the guy thought i was security and he thougtht i was waiting for the transaction to complete for i can bust him.
    it was so funny.

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

hummmmm

I used to this kind of thing, since Im 1 hour away from the mexican border, theres alot of getto homes. Also LA has alot to. Oe thing I found if you dont know the street then you will be mistakin and be f*cked around
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

yo Daemon, don be given me no lip ...AIGHT!!!???

finna get yo @ss capped be talkin da smack

heeeehe j/k

Hello Hello, Yes hello to me and hello to you, I am the Crap On and i live in a zoo and its such a friendly old zoo and such fun you'll enjoy yes you will everyone, every two will enjoy it, every three, every four. so come visit my zoo and come up on four.

[quote]Originally posted by AbSoLuTeZeR0:
    <strong>yo Daemon, don be given me no lip ...AIGHT!!!???

finna get yo @ss capped be talkin da smack

heeeehe j/k </strong><hr></blockquote>

What you say!?
    f00 i'll bust a cap in yo @ss
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...uts/athlon.gif

Do you leak any fluids, do you have any bumps on your rear, do you have any unpleasant odors?
    If you answered yes to any of these then you are not qualified to own a new AMD ATHLON XP.
    If someone ask you if you are running the all-new fastest AMD ATHLON XP, just turn around and reply "WHY YES, AND ITS CERTIFIED"

http://www.daemonprojects.com/

[quote]Originally posted by Daemon:
    <strong>

What you say!?
    f00 i'll bust a cap in yo @ss </strong><hr></blockquote>

You see, this is why England will never beat the US for slang.

I once went out to a guy who had forgotten his Parallel cable. When I went in he proceeded to expectorate at me thus:

Ay lad, can yez tell me wo' I can get miself a gun lad?

I told him no, and started to leave, then I heard him scream to his wife who was evidently going to get food from the local chippy:

Oi Woman! Get mi Chips, Pie and Peawar reet?

For anyone who is in the know, yes, he was from Wigan. For those who aren't, don't ask.

I've never been mistaken for the Bill, but I once got told that I looked like "one of them Paradeamics" when wearing a reversible yellow coat. Go figure.

CD
    There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

I used to be a cashier at Best Buy. One day, I went to pickup my paycheck. I checked in at the security desk, and I saw them eying someone on Car Audio Hidden camera. I was in regular cloths. So, I told the security guy, I'm gonna go back for a look. Did that, then went to the warehouse and called him...the guy was talking into his coat! It dawned on me, he was a secret shopper. I thought he was stealing something! I told the security guy I would handle it. I went up, tapped the guy on the shoulder, and said with authority, "Excuse me, We know you are a secret shopper. We've been watching you on camera. You don't have to hide the cassette recorder.". The guy nearly wet his pants right there in the store. I walked away laughing!

yo CodeDragon an Sheriff Q u'all think ya all dat, i finna shank yo @ss.

i fina go to da crib and get ma glock an blast any motha f*cka that sweats me.

im a Assassin, soldier, sniper, murderer
    Son of a b*tch, arsonist, house burglarer

sorry i just came back from lunch and i was listening to some of my rap cd, im a tech who lives a thug life.

[quote]Originally posted by JKSteger:
    <strong>I had to go out for a computer problem the other day at a rather "low income" job site. As soon as I get out of my car I can hear someone at the "shack" (piece of junk building, not very big) start wispering something and then I notice a guy kinda walking out the back of the building hunched over and looking back.
    When I get to the shack the first thing i'm greeted with is not hello or may I help you or anything of the such. I get two guys asking me "who are you here to arrest today?" I'm like WTF? And then I hear someone say outloud in the direction of the door of the building "Da fuzz here, Willie". Then this old man comes out and starts telling me how so and so don't work here anymore how "...he dun lefted dis job 'bouta week to two". WTF?
    I proceed to tell him who I am and what I'm there to do and then he said "...sorry mista, da compruter's in da back".

I didn't even work on the computers. I went to the restroom and then left! I vowed never to go back there again. At least most "dumb computer users" know how to pronounce computer as computer and not compruter!

Anything similar with you guys???</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sounds like some of John Gotti's boys. Maybe you should have fixed the PCs. They may come loking to fix you up with some cement shoes...

When went out on a job I was also Computer Security for the base I was at... So they would always ask if I was comming out to work on the computers so they could delete all the games before I got there.. hehehe Had a Major loose 60% of his home computer software and had him watch me crush them becouse he installed them on a top secret computer....
    Sage of Korel

[quote]Originally posted by JKSteger:
    <strong>I had to go out for a computer problem the other day at a rather "low income" job site. As soon as I get out of my car I can hear someone at the "shack" (piece of junk building, not very big) start wispering something and then I notice a guy kinda walking out the back of the building hunched over and looking back.

Anything similar with you guys???</strong><hr></blockquote>

Was he havening problems with his compruter?

(Sorry I couldn't resist)
    L

Welcome to four more years of the most dangerous presidency in history.

Not a policeman, but a carpet cleaner. I went to the vacuum cleaner repair shop today to get my vacuum cleaner fixed, and the guy thought I was there to clean his carpets. At first I thought he was joking, but he never did smile or laugh when I told him I was just in to get my vacuum fixed. I thought that was a little weird.
    Hello World