PA Gamefest 2001 revisited

Thread: PA Gamefest 2001 revisited

Post PA Gamefest 2001 revisited

I just wanted to say Thanks to Weich for hosting a kick *** LAN game party on Saturday. Definitely a must-redo sometime in the near future. Kudos to all who attended, and thanks for being gentle (-;

TERRORISTS KICK BUTT!!!

------------------
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.
    R. Bret Walker, CNE

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.

jrwilson

hmmm...almost sorry i missed it...almost=)

------------------
    "Don't hate the media....BECOME the media!!" Jello Biafra - Dead Kennedys

Delbruc

Talking

jr,

You really should be sorry... That was a great time and a chance to meet the faces behind these names we see everyday. Perhaps you can make the next one!
    I'd look forward to meeting any of these "Windriver-arians".

Del

------------------
    "You can't win the game with government cheese." --The Great Brain Robbery -- Cheapass Games

I'm really disappointed also that I gave my life to be captured in an image, being blown to bits by a terrorist bomb (I got good air, too!), only to find out that the image didn't get saved. Next time, Stevo, next time. Thanks for the ride (-:

------------------
    R. Bret Walker, CNE

R. Bret Walker, CNE

weich

PCshark,
    I wish I could have made a small clip of my HALO jump, then seeing your body crunch into the ground, make my landing, and then seeing your parachute float gently down. LMAO. Oh well, I hit the item button a little quicly a few times myself. : )

Sounds like a blast! Wish I could have been there - hey would you guys consider opening it up to invited internet members? Kind of a windrivers only thing?

------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.

The answer to your question is: 00110100 00110010

weich

I'd love too, but I don't have enough bandwith at that location. It was a blast though.