[RESOLVED] Psychology Question
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] Psychology Question

weich

Resolved [RESOLVED] Psychology Question

Alright Fellaz and ladies, I need a little input.
    My aunt and I were discussing sleeping patterns, and I have noticed that every guy I know sleeps on the left side of the bed(the left when you are in it, not when you are looking at it). What does everyone else do?
    Just say Male or Female, Left or Right.

Jallentino

Male left. Or middle if I have two women.

cheezmonkey

Arrow

male. Always used to sleep on right, but both my current girls sleep on right so i been forced onto the left, this is where i find myself most of the time now. even when im all alone

------------------
    No girl deserves my tears, and the one who does will never make me cry.

theblueghost

Male...left (my gf always HAS to sleep on the side closest to the door). So, at HER place, I sleep on the right side, since her bed is opposite (side of her door).

------------------
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...

carrienscott

Arrow

male - I sleep on the right my fiance on the left... ??? Don't know how important it is. Almost like asking whether toilet paper should come off the roll over the top or from back???

------------------

It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

[This message has been edited by carrienscott (edited January 04, 2001).]

I used to sleep somewhere in the middle of the bed and stretched out all over the rest of it, now I've been forced to sleep in a 1.5 foot wide sliver of the bed while the girlfriend sleeps in the side closest to the bathroom and throws her arms and legs out over the rest of the bed.

*sigh* The things we do for love.

------------------
    Thank you for calling, how can I hang up on you today?
    4 out of 5 voices in my head say, GO FOR IT!

Type_O_Negative_1320

Male--When alone, I sleep on the right, curled up into a little ball. When with the g/f, I usually end up switching sides constantly all night because I can't seem to stay on one side. I know, I'm weird like that.

jimmr13

Cool

Male, Left side !

------------------
    If all else fails read the directions !

Male, curled up in the fetal position on the right side shivering from hypothermia due to fiancee rolling over and taking all the covers with her in the middle of the night

------------------
    She may have only been a prostitute, but she had the prettiest face I ever came across

Talking

Male here, LEFT side for me.

TheoneDKS

Wink

Used to have the whole bed to myself. Then I got a woman.... she has to have the rigt side of the bed so I am stuck on the left. Not to mention a cat that likes to attack your feet in the middle of the night. Opps im rambling again.

furlong47

female, right. Even in a twin bed by myself. It's a throwback to when I was a kid and the stuffed animals took up the whole left side

------------------
    "640 K ought to be enough for anybody."
    --Bill Gates, 1981

Amateur Radio Callsign KB3FHH

Who Me

Male on the right, toilet paper from the front.

iateyourcat

male, left. unless she falls asleep on the couch. then i'm right in the middle baby and I can stretch out like god. we need a bigger bed..

------------------
    =-iateyourcat-=

Male, currently right. I have to sleep on the window side of the bedroom, because my wife can't sleep near the window. Even though we're on the second floor. And if she moves the bed to the other side of the room (which she does from time to time) I have to switch sides. Also, I cannot face her in bed. Not because I'm hard to look at, but she feels uncomfortable with someone facing her in bed. What did all this have to do with computers again?

------------------
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.
    R. Bret Walker, CNE
    (I'm not a Master Tech, but I play one on TV)

Wondering what videos to rent this weekend? Check out The People's Reviews, movie reviews written for the people and by the people.