Ah, the WORST call I ever got:

It was roughly 10pm, and I was snuggled in bed, watching some TV, and waiting for my gf to call. She was working till about then, so I just hung out.
The phone rang, and I wearily answered the phone (expecting it to be her). "Hi, um, I plugged my joystick in to my computer, and I can't get it to work. Can you come over?"
My response: "No. Bring it in the store tomorrow. <click>"
Man! I was boiling! I asked my boss the next day (since he was friends with this bum) if he gave out my home number to customers. He didn't. I realized that silly me wrote my home number for the other tech to call me on a white board in the back area. The guy must have went back there and said, "Oh, there's his home number. If I have any problems at ANY time of night I'll just call him!"

Another time, a customer was supposed to pick up a computer. We closed at six, and she promissed to be there at exactly 6:15. I had a meeting to be at at 7:00, and the place was over a half hour away. I hung out until 6:30, and still no show. I grabbed the company van, and sped back home to grab some supper, and fly back (by this time it was about 7:15...late already). I had to stop to drop off some store bills, and as I was getting back in the van someone called out to me. I looked (silly me) and lo and behold, it was the customer. "I was just over at the store, and there was no one there. Can you let me in so I can pick up the computer?"
Sigh. "I'm really late for a meeting...I hung out at the store until 6:30..."
"Well, I was running late."
Sigh. "Alright. It's got to be really quick, though!"
We get to the store (which was across the street). Then the customer starts asking STUPID questions, like "How do I turn it on?" ARGH!

------------------
***the Beast
- Fate drove me here...then told me to get out of the car...