[RESOLVED] cyber stalkers beware
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] cyber stalkers beware

amcfreek

Resolved [RESOLVED] cyber stalkers beware

NooNoo

And your point?

------------------
    Never ever approach a computer saying or thinking, "I will just do this quickly"

amcfreek

POINT IZ YOUVE NEVER BEEN THEIR , SO DONT TRY AND UNDERSTAND

StevePorter

Question

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by amcfreek:
    POINT IZ YOUVE NEVER BEEN THEIR , SO DONT TRY AND UNDERSTAND</font>
    I'm with NooNoo...just what are you trying to say? Never been where?

------------------
    Some computer problems require extreme solutions. Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to deep fat fry...

amcfreek

NO COMMENT,, DID YOU GO THEIR???,, I DONT THINK SO, CLIK IT AND FIND OUT, DO RESEARCH BEFORE FLAMEING OK
    CONFUSIOS ONCE SAY"MAN IN POOL OF GASOLINE DONOT PLAY WITHA MATCHES"

amcfreek, no one is flaming you. They're just not sure what exactly it is you're trying to communicate with the post. You've got two topics like this you've posted in the past few days that just don't explain themselves very well at all...

------------------
    Note to self: Re-index brain cells, database corruption present.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

Cool

Watcha mean "Never been there", I looked and found a forum on chat rooms, eh....am I missing something??

------------------
    At the end of the day, it's all fundamental.....

StevePorter

Red face

I apologize if I annoyed anyone. I was trying to make sense of amcfreek's statement to NooNoo that said "POINT IZ YOUVE NEVER BEEN THEIR, SO DONT TRY AND UNDERSTAND". I think NooNoo's question (and mine, too) was to try and understand, but she's told not to try and understand. It's late, I'm still confused, and this is one thread that I'll back out of before I make things worse. Again, I sincerely apologize for causing ill feelings by my questions...

------------------
    Some computer problems require extreme solutions. Spaceman Spiff sets his blaster to deep fat fry...

Darren Wilson

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by amcfreek:
    NO COMMENT,, DID YOU GO THEIR???,, I DONT THINK SO, CLIK IT AND FIND OUT, DO RESEARCH BEFORE FLAMEING OK
    </font>
    I found a newish forum (with more arguements and flames than useful info) and a site dupposedly regarding Instant Messaging security. I agree with the rest what was the point???????

Oh & BTW, I know a few people who have been 'cyberstalked' and none of the suggestions there are that much more than common sense, & yes I have been there myself in the past with people finding out personal info about me (like Home & family information) so don't even consider telling me that'I haven't been there'

------------------
    FINALLY, Rocco HAS COME BACK to Win-Driverssssss......
    Let the Boobies hit the floor

NooNoo

AMCFREEK

I am puzzled, communication is a two way street - not a one way street.

I asked you why you had put up the links.

You refused to answer, leaves me wondering if

a) you did not have a point

b) you don't understand why others don't see your point, but you think they should without having it explained to them

c) you feel embarrassed at having started a topic that people didn't fall over themselves to reply to.

Perhaps you should consider the bad feeling you have caused here.

Steve, why the hell are you apologising????

We both went there, we both found what DW found and we both wondered what AMCFreek was trying to communicate. When he was asked he was rude - so I await an apology from AMC and Steve I think you should receive one too.

------------------
    Never ever approach a computer saying or thinking, "I will just do this quickly"

amcfreek

ok little boys and girls if you can make sense out of what i have to say i will blow up a baloon 4 ya, give you 3 stars,and an A on youre kindergarden report card, sorry im not used to dealing with ppl who just cant make sense of something so real, YOU AND OTHERZ have never been in a chatroom before, sighn up now!! download mirc, aol aim,yahoo,with wakos out their , youre infor a real treat, a freind used to pose as a woman ,theirs a lot of em too, someone a few miles away would stalk him every time he went into a chat room. scary for a woman histerical for a poser, ok definition of a poser, someone a man for istance boguses his id in the chat and info too look as though he were a woman, usually id sayz he is a lesbian and hates guy they do this just to chat, and trade pix pix=pictures,with woman! sometimes you get the gay men atacking straight men because they are straight, this type sit their and bash anything, their are the lamers who bash hackers just 4 fun, wich is how they get their kicks,this stuff is usually harmless but anoying, but you have cases where the real sick take it one step further, like when a hacker, started getting death threats from someone on line wich is why this sight got built to INFORM PPL OF THE SICK PPL PPL=PEOPLE, OUT THERE, i know of extreemly good lookin babes that have to deal with this crap on a daily basis wich is WHY i posted here,now if you can make sense out of this you can move up to let say first grade , first grade lesson listen up, if you cant make sense out of someonese posts dont post replyes makeing someone look bad, like say my grammer, yea its bad , expecially for a 1st grade and kinder garden teacher, THE SIGHT I AM REFERRING YOU TO IS BASICALLY A WALL OF SHAME FOR THE IDIOTS , WHO CANT BE TRUSTED IN THE CHAT ROOMS!!! those who have chatted please respond,those who havent go out and download a program now to meet the rest of sociaties scum!
    amcfreek sayz i hope that explains it
    and right now jimmys doin the star spangled banner at woodstalk!!!
    BY THE WAY IT MIGHT NOT SEEM LIKE YOURE NOT FLAMEING ME, TO ME IT DOES AND OF COURSE MINE BACK TO YOU PPL

NooNoo

Freak, how sweet, you were worried about mine and others safety.

As to the chatroom mirc, pirch xircon etc, yes I know, and this is a tech site, we all know about the dangers of chat rooms. Its been on Kilroy and Oprah - the police do a stint in my kids school on internet safety and my kids never ever go on the net without me sitting next to them.

To us Freak what you were pointing out is obvious. Sensible nicks, firewalls and virus checkers are just a part of going online. Its a bit like saying if you are going to the bank, don't display all the money you want to deposit on the way to the bank.

So freak, now that I understand your sentiment, I say thank you for pointing it out, but I still say you owe people an apology for your attitude. Even when answering you were sarcastic and condescending without due cause and it was still incredibly hard to comprehend your point.

Perhaps in future you would re-read what you have typed slowly before hitting that submit reply button and that way there may well be a lot less misunderstandings.

Oh, BTW - do you know what I do in Windrivers?? - NO? ok, I will tell you

Chatroom Moderator and Driver Terrier
    "

------------------
    Never ever approach a computer saying or thinking, "I will just do this quickly

[This message has been edited by NooNoo (edited September 18, 2001).]

amcfreek

hey no problem ill do that just 4 you ill edit them so ppl can understand them ok

BurnFEST

</font>
    Flaming? Where? only flaming i see is coming from your direction. And im also with noo...your point is?

Burn.

------------------
    "Sometimes being a 1337 c0mpu73r 633k 5ux0rz, but most of the time it r0x0rz" - Deanodriver
    "You spend your whole life thinking you're on the right track...only to find you're on the wrong train" - Unknown

Athlon 1.4GHz Desktop - <a href="http://www.overclockers.com.au/pcdb/view.php?page=stats&name=AcidBurn" target="_blank">http://www.overclockers.com.au/pcdb/view.php?page=stats&name=AcidBurn</A>
    Dell Inspiron 8000 Laptop - <a href="http://www.overclockers.com.au/pcdb/view.php?page=stats&name=BurnFEST" target="_blank">http://www.overclockers.com.au/pcdb/view.php?page=stats&name=BurnFEST</A>
    Cyrix Server - <a href="http://www.overclockers.com.au/pcdb/view.php?page=stats&name=Burn_Server" target="_blank">http://www.overclockers.com.au/pcdb/view.php?page=stats&name=Burn_Server</A>