Gay, Gayer or Gayest?

Thread: Gay, Gayer or Gayest?

Gay, Gayer or Gayest?

Seeing as everyone here seems to love doing these online tests, i just came across a page with a few on at The Spark

I've just taken the 'gay' test (it was featured in FHM magazine so give me a break!) and scored a disappointing 39% gay! Apparently, thats the average gayness for a man of my age with my interests (huh!?!) so perhaps a few more willing souls here would post some results and we can all breathe a sigh of relief..unless you get 40%...in which case we'll all point and laugh

I'm just gonna take the 'Death' test, which is gonna tell me how long i've got till i die...hopefully its not related to the 'gay' test...ahem...
    orange

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning -+- Rich Cook

Re: Gay, Gayer or Gayest?

Originally posted by orange
    I'm just gonna take the 'Death' test, which is gonna tell me how long i've got till i die...hopefully its not related to the 'gay' test...ahem...
    Aww crap...i'm gonna die on March 1st 2037 aged 67...two years after retirement....that sucks. Still! at least i know now not to bother with that pension fund and just blow the damned lot....woohoo!!!
    orange

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning -+- Rich Cook

Banned
    21% gay, I am so not gay it is unreal.

Damn!

Originally posted by Cleetus
    21% gay, I am so not gay it is unreal.
    Uh-oh...looks like i could be in trouble then...perhaps the test lied to me...yes! thats it...i was lied to...

However...i just took the Un-telligence test and this is what i scored:

The Test Results Are In! "You kick *ss."

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

94% Un-telligent!

which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful, sly, and guaranteed to get away with everything:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and his sense of observation is one of his best qualities. Considering this, he shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.
    "Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; he just isn't tough enough, sir, and he avoids any solution that involves violence.
    "Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a fair and productive sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 94% Un-telligent

Beat that suckers...yeeehaaaa!
    Last edited by orange; November 26th, 2002 at 12:48 PM.
    orange

Internet Linebacker
    You are 27% GAY!

That's less gay than average for someone of your gender and supposed orientation. The typical straight guy is 39% gay!
    I don't have teh gay!!!11

Banned
    But you are all still gayer than me!!!

Internet Linebacker
    Yeah but I hang with QT & Bracius more, so it's no wonder I'm gayer than you.

i got 16%...and that is still too high for a homophobe like me.
    Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs

I got 32% gay...what can I say, dude looked like a lady.
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Anyone tried their Purity Test?. I took it some years back, scored 18% pure ... in the bottom 2% of test takers The only things I could plead Not Guilty to were incest, gay sex and robbing charity collection boxes. My days of utter depravity were quite a long time ago though
    I think I know just enough to know how much I don't know... I think...

I'm only 21% gay. That's too high!!!!

Must get it lower!!!!

damm 22%... waay to high..

21%, but some of those questions were damn strange!