in the zone.

Thread: in the zone.

Talking in the zone.

I know this topics been done, but damn, I'm in the zone this morning. I've fixed two computers just by turning them on and its only 9:30am!
    I guess i have the touch this morning. Weird thing is though, they were both very dead last night. I remember clearly. Not even a post.
    this has happened before to me, and the strange part is its always with intel Se440BX2 motherboards. Anyone else having these ones? i can think of at least 8 computers with this board that have fully died, then just come back. One even burnt the RAM (burnt the sticker off), but then came good. They are always due to power supply failure. Anyone ?
    I'm just a little mushroom. always kept in the dark...

I dunno, but can you mail me a can of it? I could really use the Midas touch today.
    Flash! Don't heckle the supervillain!

mate, if I could bottle this stuff, I be one rich bastard.

I was told by a female tech friend of mine that the machines are just PMSing...I said "So your saying all PCs are female?" she says "They do all the work don't they?".
    I came up with the analogy that men are potatoes and woman are onions...peel a potato and it's the same all the way through....peel an onion and it's just layer after layer after layer after.....

I think we have all heard the joke of what sex is a PC.
    I recon they are female too. They remember the smallest things for a damn long time, One keystroke can ruin your whole life. Their internal logic cannot be understood by anyone but the manufactuer.
    Makes perfect sense to me...