printer problems

Thread: printer problems

Question printer problems

I'm working on an HP Laserjet 4n for a customer and I was wondering if anyone knew where you could obtain a list of the parts with a diagram for the printer. A guy I use to work with always went to some web site and was able to obtain a schematic of the printer with part #'s for everything. I don't if this was some service he had purchased with HP or if he just found it on the internet. Thanks.

should find all the hp schematics and info for hp here
    http://outfield.external.hp.com/cgi-...l_flg=toplevel

"The first ten million years were the worst,' said Marvin, `and the second ten million, they were the worst too. The third ten million I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.'"
    Douglas Adams 1954 - 2001

Hi,
    I don't believe that is a correct Model Number. There is an LaserJet 4...4 Plus...4L...4M...4M Plus...4ML...4MP...4P Plus...but no 4N. Please verify and we'll try again.
    Good Luck!
    DonJ
    I'm good enough.
    I'm smart enough.
    And doggone it,
    People like me!

Cool

Sorry, I gave you the wrong model # it is a laserjet 5n. I went to the hp partsufer page and found exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate the help. Now if I get just get to the darn thing inside the printer.