[RESOLVED] IWILL Motherboards

Thread: [RESOLVED] IWILL Motherboards

NorthStar

Resolved [RESOLVED] IWILL Motherboards

I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or experience with these? Good performance?
    Low Failure Rate?

------------------
    Jesse

Talking

We just got a test Duron system in from Bell Micro with an Iwill mainboard in it. Bell Micro says that many big name companies such as dell and compaq use Iwill mainboards in their systems. The board seems okay but when I try to install Win2K it locks up installing devices after the reboot in setup. I have to disable onboard audio for it to install. I don't really trust Bell Micro because they kinda bag on the big name companies such as Asus and WD and they stock "other" brands of computer parts and they have lied to our purchaser before. I think toms hardware did a review on some Iwill mainboards.
    I'd rather be riding my motorcycle
    "I gotta have more cowbell, baby" Bruce Dickinson(Christopher Walken)

hey man. We used Iwill mB and they seemed to work pretty good. I dont remember the exact failure rate but it seems that we would maybe have 2-3 comeback everyother week. we did however sell about 150-200 every week. the only reason that our shop does not have these is because we are trying new mobos.

I dont know why but if it ain't broke. DON'T FIX IT!!

------------------
    hey its me again!
    hey its me again!