I installed Win98 and the Ultra100 drivers successfully on a Abit KT7 and 15gb IBM drive. I need to dual boot with Win2000 so I removed the Promise card and added a 6.8gb Maxtor to the system. Both drives on IDE1 with the 15gb IBM (and Win98) as master and the 6.8gb Maxtor as slave. I booted with Win2000 boot disks and loaded the Promise drivers when prompted. I installed Win2000 on the Maxtor and got the dual boot working good. I turned off the machine and put in the Promise card but did not hook up the drives. I left them on IDE1. I then booted to Win2000 and found the new hardware and loaded the drivers that way. When I shut down and put the drives on IDE1 of the Promise card I get: Win2000 could not start because the following file is missing: <win200 root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

I think my boot.ini is pointing in the wrong direction but I can't figure out how to change it. Here is what the boot.ini looks like:

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(1)\WINNT
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(1)\WINNT="Microso ft Windows 2000 Professional" /fastdetect
C:\="Microsoft Windows"

Any thoughts would be great.