Compaq Presario Manual

Thread: Compaq Presario Manual

Post Compaq Presario Manual

I am working on a Compaq Presario 4528 Pentium 200 for my 2.5 year old daughter. I normally work almost exclusively on IBMs so this has been a whole new experience. Was the person who designed this case on drugs?

What I really need to know is if anyone has a link to a manual for this computer. I am finding very little information on the Compaq website. I discovered by accident that the most RAM this computer will support is 64 meg. Now, I'm wondering what other surprises might be lurking in this ill designed case. Thanks in advance for your help.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

<a href="http://web14.compaq.com/falco/sp_syn.asp?recid=presario4500.pdf" target="_blank">There you have it.</a>
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

[quote]Originally posted by Pinnacle:
    <strong>Was the person who designed this case on drugs?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Screw the case designer...the whole damn system was designed by soemone on drugs

[quote]Originally posted by Danimal:
    <strong><a href="http://web14.compaq.com/falco/sp_syn.asp?recid=presario4500.pdf" target="_blank">There you have it.</a></strong><hr></blockquote>

Thanks! Somehow I missed that when I was looking.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones