HP, Compaq, DELL etc...

Thread: HP, Compaq, DELL etc...

Post HP, Compaq, DELL etc...

I have a shop in Florida and I always see other shops that are certified to do warranty work for the large computer manufactuers. I worked for a place that did HP and they got paid well. Does anyone know the requirements to do Warranty repair because it seems lucrative. Thanks Jason
    Milkstache, what's that ?

Medianox

You should be A+ certified and usually with 2-3 years of experience
    If your working on HP , Compaq , Dell etc...
    They have certifications you need to pass but I don't know if you require them.. it depends on the store

I'm talking about actually having HP or Compaq pay me to do their warranty work.
    Milkstache, what's that ?

Medianox

You have to take their certification courses found on their website or email their HR to find out. I worked for Compaq help desk for a year..with just A+... The mother company of Radio Shack does all the work for (warranty work) for Compaqs

Wink

I know we got HP certified to do their warrenty work when we hired a new employee who was HP certified. To do their warrenty work you have to pass a test for that product, for example to work on an HP Deskjet 930c you will have to pass the test on their site.

I'm not sure what all the requirements are for being certified to do warrenty work, but I'll see if I can find some answers.

------------------
    .·°Danrak°·.
    The box said "Requires Windows 95 or better" so I installed Linux
    Tech Handbook Filling your computer needs.