print screen in win2k

Thread: print screen in win2k

Post print screen in win2k

I am using win2k professional. I am trying to print a screen with the mouse pointer over the button. IOW, I am writing a document and want to show the screen with the pointer showing which button to press.

My problem is the Print Screen function only prints the active screen. It does not print the picture of the pointer above (or anything else around the active screen).
    Is there anyway I can change a setting for this?

Thanks
    Rafi

You could use Corel Capture. It's a useful utility shipped together with CorelDRAW.
    If you don't own CorelDRAW, or you can't afford it, try searching www.download.com for a similar screen capture utility.

Good luck!

------------------
    "Matter is passive. In spite of its power, it can't be controlled without the human mind." Sokrates

My Hardware Info, Hardware Media and Computer History page
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AlienDyne:
    You could use Corel Capture. It's a useful utility shipped together with CorelDRAW.
    If you don't own CorelDRAW, or you can't afford it, try searching www.download.com for a similar screen capture utility.

Good luck!

</font>
    Raffi Shalom!
    You can use PrintKey - though i never Tried it on Win2000 Systems (i used it on NT and 9x Base systems)

you can get it fast on http://tucows.barak.net.il/adnload/72094_30311.html

it is a shareware
    tell me wassup?
    Real stupidity beats Artifical Intelligence

Thanks. I already tried a coupla screen capture programs from tucows. I am now downloading Printkey. I will let you know if it helps.