[RESOLVED] HP USB Printers

Thread: [RESOLVED] HP USB Printers

Llanelli

Resolved [RESOLVED] HP USB Printers

Ok...

Have any of you had customers who REFUSE to follow instructions when installing USB printers?

I swear to GOD! HP USB printers, when installed wrong are damn near impossible to get working right without hacking the registry with a Machete or a format-reinstall!

LoL, I spent 3 hours X $45 at a customers house screwing with an HP USB. They are the pickiest printers in the world. I like them because most people skip steps and call me to hook them up $$$.
    Milkstache, what's that ?

pga

yup... been there done that.

I have yet to have a problem with a USB HP printer. The only problem I had with someone was they tried to install the software before plugging in the printer and I just went to Add/Remove programs and removed the install. Plugged in the USB printer and let windows do the rest. No Problem.
    If you think I'm standig here as the world goes by. You're thinking like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die. Out there is a fortune waiting to be had, if you think i'll let it go your mad You've Got Another Thing Coming

I've been hit with both ends of this stick before. when done properly, wow, I can't believe anything could be that easy. When done incorectly (like in my first attempt without rtfm), get the chainsaw!!!

Yes, I get this all the time.

------------------
    It's a dog eat dog world out there, and there isn't enough dog to go around. So get as much dog as you can before all the dogs gone.
    It's a dog eat dog world out there, and there isn't enough dog to go around. So get as much dog as you can, before all the dogs gone.