Mac printer & file services (2000 server)

Thread: Mac printer & file services (2000 server)

Unhappy Mac printer & file services (2000 server)

Hi, does anybody know why I would keep getting an error 0x80070005 when ever I try to install Mac file and printer services? I'm fresh out of ideas. Trying to install using add remove programs.

Thanks.
    Be merry...
    MmmmM

Just ran q quick search on TechNet and almost all the issues listed with thiserror code involve situations with admin rights.

Are you logged on as administrator?

You knew someone would ask, right?
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

Yes I am. Not sure what else it could be, I tried installing and uninstalling other components and it works fine, but as soon as I try the Mac stuff it gives me that error.
    Be merry...
    MmmmM

Are you using advanced server? I know this is not an option on a normal 2000 server but not sure if you can attempt to install it then get an error if not adv server!
    I never apologize to anyone ever. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am. (Homer Simpson, 1999)

Just using Windows 2000 Server with service pack 2. Don't know getting to the point just to image the whole thing and try to reinstall, and install the mac stuff at the begining. Doh! Oh well I guess such is life...
    Be merry...
    MmmmM