Outlook Error Messages

Thread: Outlook Error Messages

Post Outlook Error Messages

Hi all, I use NT4 Workstation and Microsoft Outlook, (not express). I've just started getting the same error message over and over again. I set up my account on another PC to test wether problem is local or remote based and get no error messages at all.

Message is as follows: Internet Mail, A message could not be delivered. Make sure there is sufficient memory and disk space and that the message store is accessible, then try again.

As I mentioned before, only does it from the one PC! Any ideas??
    I never apologize to anyone ever. I'm sorry but that's just the way I am. (Homer Simpson, 1999)

My first suggestion would be to run a virus check.
    To prove something, one must first try to disprove it.

Interesting...The only time I had ever seen that problem, turned out to be a mailbox issue, and not the PC. My troubleshooting went the same as yours did, checking the profile on a different PC. I got the same error you are seeing, on other PC’s as well. Additionally, my profile worked fine on the same PC’s. Also, it only happened when trying to access the Out of office assistant, or the Rules wizard (on an Exchange server). Once the mailboxes were recreated, the problem went away.

However, if you are only seeing it on the one PC, as stated, check for virus's. Try a new profile on the PC. Also, which version of Office are you using; repair Office, remove/reinstall office (don't forget the Eraser, there is one for Off97 and for Off2k). I don't know what else to tell you...

Also, try searching the KB…