Compaq 1200 series laptop display

Thread: Compaq 1200 series laptop display

Cool Compaq 1200 series laptop display

I fdisked , formated , and installed windows me. I had to download the sound driver, but cant get the display to go anywhere above 16 color. I cant find the driver anywhere and cant get the description of the vid card (chip) without taking the thing apart. Can someone direct me to or even email me the driver needed

Home: Eagle River, Alaska Work: Chukchi Sea Alaska

I'm not sure if this is the one you need. There were several different models in the 1200 series. I had the 1215 for several years. If this doesn't do the trick then go back to Compaq's driver download and find the model you have. Good luck I hope this helps.

<a href="http://web14.compaq.com/falco/sp_result.asp?Model=1476&Os=0" target="_blank">Compaq 1200XL Download</a>

Sly's probably right the video driver on the Comapq site is for a Presario Notebook Trident Cyberblade Cbi7 Graphic Drivers
    I only post using 100% recycled electrons!!!

Stay on the bomb run, boys. I'm going to get them doors open if it hair lips everybody on Bear Creek.

Thumbs up

Thank you people. I did forget to mention it is a presario, sorry about that. I will try these ones out and let you know how it works out.