Windows screenshots

Thread: Windows screenshots

Post Windows screenshots

I'm looking for screenshots of Windows o.s.'s that I can click on as if I'm actually using that o.s., so I can help customers with configurations.

Can anyone help me?
    "I see your lips moving but all I hear is 169.blah.blah.blah."

Runt through the process yourself and press ALT+PRTSCN to copy the active window to the clipboard. You can then paste each 'image' into a graphic program to do as you wish with them.
    Darren Wilson is the ....... MONKEY HUNTER..... Coming to a big screen near you soon!!!

when your at an active screen you would like to display press print screen. then paste into mspaint or what ever graphic editor you wish.

once you have the graphics you could use html, or comperable to make your presentation.

this works under windows 9x.
    "I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xt477:
    <strong>when your at an active screen you would like to display press print screen.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pressing PRNTSCRN on it's own will capture the whole desktop rather than teh active windows. ALT+PRTSCRN captures just the active window.
    Darren Wilson is the ....... MONKEY HUNTER..... Coming to a big screen near you soon!!!

thnx darren
    "I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xt477:
    <strong>
    this works under windows 9x.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">It works in win9x, winME, win2k and winXP
    "I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row. I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did. Now I know. They sold crap on eBay." -- Anonymous ebayer

"I figured out what's wrong with life: it's other people." -- Dilbert

Of course if you were really cool, then you could make something like <a href="http://aggro-zone.nstemp.com/windows/index.html" target="_blank">this</a> where you could click on an icon, then a window will come up that is fully draggable.

NOTE: The link provided above may contain popups since it is hosted by Freeservers. Also, it took me all of about 5 minutes to whip this up and it's just to give an idea of what could potentially be done with a cool idea such as the one stated in the beginning of this topic.
    Hello World

Clickable screenshots are nice, but you'll only use them for a month or so, after that, you'll have everything memorized. What i do at home, is i run Virtual PC. It actauly let's me RUN windows inside of a window. I have XP, 98se, NT4.0, linux and Dos 6.22 setup. This setup also allows me to make diskettes or get files from the various OS's without having to multiboot or restart the system. The downside is that the hosted PC's are slow so you can't play games or anything
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans