Have any of you heard or used Expert Check? I know I've asked this before but.... We got burned by this company.... They bragged up this software and then wouldn't take it back under it's 30 day return policy and promptly went under. Well we just got a call from some guy today claiming that, the other company was just a retailer and he's with the manufacturer and they will give us a dicount on the new version. They also said the one we got was a lite version ( when I complained that it didn't do what it promised to do. ) I kind of think maybe they are trying to sucker us again. My boss has the final decision and he is still undecided. They claim it will test all hardware and even test drivers to see if they are the problem. Now we are a small shop and we rely more on the techs to diagnos the problem and can't really afford big time software but ... Anyway has anyone used this software or have any comments about it or the situation? I'm not sure what the boss is going to do and he's such a nice guy, he has been ripped off a few times

Thanks
GLSmith