Looking for a Tech in Raleigh, NC

Thread: Looking for a Tech in Raleigh, NC

Cool Looking for a Tech in Raleigh, NC

I know we don't want to turn this into a jobs listing board. . . but I have a lot of respect for the people that lurk here

Got a friend that needs to hire someone for a great job. It will pay up to $40,000. Plus bonuses. Career path etc. Will be a great job for someone that has been slaving away in a config shop somewhere. Basically doing some IBM warranty stuff and general help. . . A+ not required, but would be helpful to have something to go on, and increase your starting salary. . . they would probably want you to get it ASAP if you didn't have it.

Post questions, or email interest to [email protected]. . . If you would like you can e-mail a resume and I will pass it along. . . they have to hire immediately.

Thanks,

DE

Daystar

Hmm... this may sound way off, I am living up in Calgary, AB Canada, and would be willing to relocate to North Carolina for this position... please reply

Dude, if you do computers, this is Silicone Valley East. Everyone is here. . . Cisco, Nortel, IBM, Red Hat etc. etc. . . .

This is a good opportunity, email me a resume and I will put it in the hands of the decision maker. . .the company is actually a Canadian company. . .

Shinma

(Chuckle) Talk about going the roundabout route! Good luck to both of you. I may be joining you in that area in the future.