ISA Server

Thread: ISA Server

Post ISA Server

Is anyone familiar enough with ISA server to tell me this?

Can I add two gateways IPs and will ISA Server detect if one is down and route traffic through the other one? I really don't want to run RIP...
    Deliver me from Swedish furniture!

Well I would help you, but that flag being flipped like that pisses me off. So I would tell you that this is not a place to show your political favor, but in response to your anti-American display, I think I speak for every decent American here when I say: kiss my *** !
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

It's not un American. Go watch The Last Castle.

And let me thank you on behalf of all Americans for represting us with such utter genious and regard for free speech.

<a href="http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/" target="_blank">http://www.handguncontrolinc.org/</a>

Thank god you have the right to say what you will.

Watching a movie does not give you the right to decimate my flag!

Whereas my ancestors have given thier lives for this flag. Giving me the right to tell you to go **** YOURSELF!
    "I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Voltaire.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by xt477:
    <strong>Thank god you have the right to say what you will.

Watching a movie does not give you the right to decimate my flag!

Whereas my ancestors have given thier lives for this flag. Giving me the right to tell you to go **** YOURSELF!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">My Dad was in Nam, my Grandfather was in WWII and my Great Grandfather was in WWI. I'll tell ya what, I'll run my flag upside down for the symbol of America in distress that it means and you move your head to the left a bit to make room for yours up your *** .

And which ancestors where in any war? Or are you one of those guys who just likes to claim a cause to champion so he can feel important?

Angry

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by iateyourcat:
    <strong>It's not un American. Go watch The Last Castle.

[/URL]</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe you should watch that movie again. In fact get the DVD for the interviews. Most of the people in the movie learned more about military respect from that script then any real life experience; Robert Redford also never served in real life. And…there really was nothing in the movie that was patriotic. They were all criminals in a military prison. They were simply treated inhumanely, thus the plot.

The character Redford played intended to hang the flag up side down as a distress call, but in the end hung it properly with true patriotic glory as a sign of respect to the flag and the men who served under him. He realized his mission had been accomplished; the compound was seized, (and destroyed…a kick a$$ scene); therefore the distress call was no longer mission critical.

You need to learn to pick your battles. The thing is, your relatives that served, whether they were injured, died or killed others, they witnessed first hand the hell of war. You only have the privilege of disrespect due to the sacrifices they made. Understand this, if your relatives that served saw you try to justify this disrespect using their name, they would kick your a$$ all over town.

Cheers to the 4NiK8R for pointing out what should have been obvious to us all. I think this avtar has lost its merit and should be retired. Cat eater, no hard feelings if you were to bow out and change the image, but if you insist on your “privlage” to keep it, you can kiss my a$$ too.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ya_know:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by iateyourcat:
    <strong>It's not un American. Go watch The Last Castle.

[/URL]</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe you should watch that movie again. In fact get the DVD for the interviews. Most of the people in the movie learned more about military respect from that script then any real life experience; Robert Redford also never served in real life. And…there really was nothing in the movie that was patriotic. They were all criminals in a military prison. They were simply treated inhumanely, thus the plot.

The character Redford played intended to hang the flag up side down as a distress call, but in the end hung it properly with true patriotic glory as a sign of respect to the flag and the men who served under him. He realized his mission had been accomplished; the compound was seized, (and destroyed…a kick a$$ scene); therefore the distress call was no longer mission critical.

You need to learn to pick your battles. The thing is, your relatives that served, whether they were injured, died or killed others, they witnessed first hand the hell of war. You only have the privilege of disrespect due to the sacrifices they made. Understand this, if your relatives that served saw you try to justify this disrespect using their name, they would kick your a$$ all over town.
    </strong>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">They didn't fight for the flag. They fought for freedom, freedom to own property, freedom of religion, freedom to say and think what they like, freedom that's eroded more every day. Your line of though places greater emphasis on the symbol or the word than the meaning behind it. If you follow your line of thought far enough you wind up with a PC world where you can't say this or can't think that. You wind up with a Politically Correct FBI afraid to investigate an increase in the number of Muslim pilots even as information from Arizona, Minnesota, and the Philippines suggest that Muslims may be planning a terrorist attack with planes.

You can't have freedom of speech both ways. It doesn't work when it only agrees with your side of the idea. I understand the way people tie their partiotism to the flag. I see your point and understand it. I agree with you that people who risk their lives deserve respect. But, saluting a symbol waved by people stealing my future ain't the way to show it. If offending your idea of patriatism is the only way to wake people up I'll do it.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>
    Cheers to the 4NiK8R for pointing out what should have been obvious to us all. I think this avtar has lost its merit and should be retired. Cat eater, no hard feelings if you were to bow out and change the image, but if you insist on your “privlage” to keep it, you can kiss my a$$ too.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ya know, i'd appreciate it if you'd wash your *** because I'm not changing my avatar.

Your reasoning for displaying the flag upside down is simply, “because you can”?!? That is crap. So I can walk up to you and just sh!t on your shoe simply because I can!?! It is my inalienable right to defecate! So what, it’s on your shoe.

I think you lack the insight for what the symbol of the flag implies. Realistically, everything we have in this country is a privilege, not a right. The only reason we have these privileges is because many people gave up their right to live normal lives, and some their right to live period; for no other reason than to protect your freedom. When you disrespect the flag you disrespect lives lost, and those that will be. If you don’t comprehend what that means, why don’t you ask a war veteran what he/she thinks about your theory on Disrespecting the flag! And yes, you can ask relatives too.

The flag is a symbol, yes. It also has proper display Etiquette, See for yourself: <a href="http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html" target="_blank">Flag Rules and Regulations</a>. In particular Sec. 8 Respect for the Flag . If you hold true to your “strict interpretation” of your Bill of Rights, try these rules on for size, and adhere to them…

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ya_know:
    <strong>Your reasoning for displaying the flag upside down is simply, “because you can”?!? That is crap. So I can walk up to you and just sh!t on your shoe simply because I can!?! It is my inalienable right to defecate! So what, it’s on your shoe.
    </strong>[quote]

****ting on my shoe would be a physical act. A pretty messy one at that. I've never heard of anyone injured by an idea.

[quote]<strong>
    I think you lack the insight for what the symbol of the flag implies. Realistically, everything we have in this country is a privilege, not a right. The only reason we have these privileges is because many people gave up their right to live normal lives, and some their right to live period; for no other reason than to protect your freedom. When you disrespect the flag you disrespect lives lost, and those that will be. If you don’t comprehend what that means, why don’t you ask a war veteran what he/she thinks about your theory on Disrespecting the flag! And yes, you can ask relatives too.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></strong>

I see where you're coming from. We live in a land of privlidge and not rights. Is that straight from the Bill or Rights or your interpretation? And I haven't asked veterans about my use of the flag but I've seen many many examples of vets who believe not in symbols but in ideas. Ron Kovack comes to mind. Of course, the vets I ask are ones of my choosing, those with open minds and no fear of ideas, no fear of debate, no irrational identification with the flag.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><strong>
    The flag is a symbol, yes. It also has proper display Etiquette, See for yourself: <a href="http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html" target="_blank">Flag Rules and Regulations</a>. In particular Sec. 8 Respect for the Flag . If you hold true to your “strict interpretation” of your Bill of Rights, try these rules on for size, and adhere to them…

</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Being one who believes that free speech is a privilidge, I understad why you refer to it as "my" Bill of Rights. And Ann Landers prescribes etiquitte too but I doubt I'll be lifting my pinky the next time I enjoy a cup of Earl Grey.

Title 4 Chapter 1 Section 8 (a)

The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property

I consider government entities creating laws which allow them to take indivually owned property without due process is an instance of extreme danger to property.

I don't know why you naturally assume I'm an *** because I don't have a valid reason for displaying an inverted flag but you never asked why so how would you know?