Nero?

Thread: Nero?

Post Nero?

I am trying to burn music from my harddrive to my Cdr/w drive and have had some trouble.The problem is that after I choose my songs and then start the actual burn process it would do just find until it got to a certain song the burn process would fail because of that song but if I took that song out it would burn perfectly.The problem is I don't know which song would work and which one won't.(all songs are converted from mp3 into .wave format)My computer spec is:
    Amd thunderbird 850
    1 10G harddrive
    1 40G harddrive(a total of 4 partitions for both)
    TDK velocd 24/10/40X CDR/W drive
    Nero 5.5.1
    Win98se
    is there a website where I can find out more about recording CD(tutorial) other than nero or TDK sites? Thank you

Try deleting and recreating all the WAV files - one of them may be corrupt. Quit burning coasters unless you need lots for an upcoming party.

Try this site for more CDR info : <a href="http://www.cdrfaq.org" target="_blank">www.cdrfaq.org</a>

You don't even need to convert the MP3's into wave format. That might be where you're going wrong. Maybe you're creating corrupt wav files. Just drag the MP3's straight over, and Nero will automatically encode them into CD audio format. Also, there is a slightly newer version of Nero that you could download from the Ahead Software website.
    Hello World

make sure that your "source files" the mp3 arent currupt - ie missing id headers for the file length and size, such like. but webhead is right, you can pull the mp3s over to Audio standard.

Good Luck.
    All sorts of wonderful things in life.

my nero checks the mp3 files for problems and offers the chance for you to remove them, if you want, so you dont create coasters!

maybe,as suggested, you should just drag n drop mp3's.
    Mr Miyagi, by any other name... (is this sig short enough?)