Thanks

Thread: Thanks

Talking Thanks

Just wanted to thank all the users, both new and old of these forums.

Thanks for giving us mods nothing to do for the last couple of weeks. We had a real flurry BS to take care of a while back, but it is nice to see that things have gotten back the way its supposed to be, techs helping techs and other users.

Lets just hope things don't get back to the way they were before school let out for the summer.

Ditto's. It's been real nice just closing the occasional duplicate post. And my little black Mod book is getting pretty dusty. Thanks all and congratulations.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

Thumbs up

I must admit that I don't spend so much time on the forums like I used to do a couple of months ago.
    Besides that, the improvement is obvious.
    Yes. I can say the forums are running better these days, just like the way it was when I first posted on this BBS. This is the result of a fine job not only by the Admin and the Mods, but also by the members.
    Lets hope it stays that way.
    Thank you all for what you did, do and will do for these forums!
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

just to say thanks to all mods for a good job, and letting me stay here

over & out
    All sorts of wonderful things in life.

If it wasn't for your involvement, mods, I doubt the mood would even *be* this good now.

Thanks for your efforts in remaining objective.

I would like to extend my thanks to you all.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

without Dedicated MODS on this Forum the Site could have gone haywire and ended up being second best or even the Worst tech support site.

thanks
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

Thanks to the mods and the users of WinDrivers for keeping this a pleasant place to get help and have fun. In the month I've been back I haven't seen one flame or argument.

It's better for everybody when the Mods have a quiet life. They do a fine job. Thanks Mods, & other steady members.

So DW & the rest that left/banned/deleted etc are the ones that were to blame for the problems, is that what everyone is trying to say???

Don't forget who was here for a long long time before most of you had heard of this site & kept the forum going well before the rest of the moderators were appointed.

From what I have seen going back through the archives, it was the introduction of a couple of new moderators that caused a lot of the problems in making rash decisions. Don't bother asking me who they are as I will not disclose that information to ANYONE, including the Admin side of things here. I may not have many posts & have recently only just registered, but I have been following this forum since the day it was started way back, but not bothered to register until recently.
    w00t

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JWW:
    [qb]So DW & the rest that left/banned/deleted etc are the ones that were to blame for the problems, is that what everyone is trying to say???

I DIDNT HEAR ANY SAY THAT.
    BC
    Chicken one day...feathers the next
    Set your goals high and then go get a ladder.