New features?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New features?

Avatar Goes Here Radical Dreamer's Avatar

Post New features?

I see some small things here and there, I dont have to go digging right now, so can someone let us in on the new features of the boards?
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

well I noticed that when you type a url out it comes out as a hyperlink
    ie: <a href="http://www.google.com" target="_blank">www.google.com</a> <----look I didn't use the instant ubb code "url command"
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

I'd like to also add that this version Ricoks Scoot ver ynice 2 thmbs up for Scott.
    *coughmemberslistcough*
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DANIMAL:
    <strong>well I noticed that when you type a url out it comes out as a hyperlink
    ie: <a href="http://www.google.com" target="_blank">www.google.com</a> <----look I didn't use the instant ubb code "url command"</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am pretty sure that it did that on the last version
    :::Asus A8N-Sli Premium:::AMD 3500+ @ 2.4ghz:::2x80GB 8mb cache RAID0 Array:::GeForce 7800GTX OC:::2GB Corsair XMS Memory:::500 Watt Enermax Liberty PSU:::16x Lite-on DVDRW:::

Counter Strike Source Forum and Server @ http://www.nvpclan.com -=Ninjas Vs. Pirates=-

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DANIMAL:
    <strong>well I noticed that when you type a url out it comes out as a hyperlink
    ie: <a href="http://www.google.com" target="_blank">www.google.com</a> <----look I didn't use the instant ubb code "url command"</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am pretty sure that it did that on the last version</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">really I never noticed.

One thing that I just noticed (maybe a bug) but you have to refresh after posting to see your post

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    <strong>One thing that I just noticed (maybe a bug) but you have to refresh after posting to see your post</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have that problem.. What i'm missing is the name of who posted last when in a room.. It just shows the time so it's a bit harder to track when new people have posted.
    <Ferrit> Take 1 live chicken, cut the head off, dance around doing the hokey pokey and chanting: GO AWAY BAD VIRUS, GO AWAY BAD VIRUS
    -----------------------
    Windows 7 Pro x64
    Asus P5QL Deluxe
    Intel Q6600
    nVidia 8800 GTS 320
    6 gigs of Ram
    2x60 gig OCZ Vertex SSD (raid 0)
    WD Black 750 gig
    Antec Tri power 750 Watt PSU
    Lots of fans

Ok, now it is showing without having to refresh

{EDIT}

Actually, sometimes it is requiring a refresh and soemtimes it is not

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Matridom:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Radical Dreamer:
    <strong>One thing that I just noticed (maybe a bug) but you have to refresh after posting to see your post</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't have that problem.. What i'm missing is the name of who posted last when in a room.. It just shows the time so it's a bit harder to track when new people have posted.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am majorly missing that as well

here's one :
    when you type out your whle message and thengo bak to put smiles in they go where your curser is.
    before they always went to the end of the last line then you would have to cut n paste tehn=m where you want them

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DANIMAL:
    <strong>here's one :
    when you type out your whle message and thengo bak to put smiles in they go where your curser is.
    before they always went to the end of the last line then you would have to cut n paste tehn=m where you want them</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like that one too.

The profile options are great too.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. -Douglas Adams

so is the "WinDrivers.com Forums Recent Visitors" the current visitors in the forum or is it just showing who has be here in the last 30 minutes.

I believe it's the last 30 mins. that kind of sucks but oh well. maybe we need the memberslist instead. LOL

<strong>I believe it's the last 30 mins. that kind of sucks but oh well. maybe we need the memberslist instead. LOL</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya that does suck. So were would you start with 32324 member list? I wounder how many pages that would be?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by deseqer:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DANIMAL:
    <strong>I believe it's the last 30 mins. that kind of sucks but oh well. maybe we need the memberslist instead. LOL</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ya that does suck. So were would you start with 32324 member list? I wounder how many pages that would be?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wouldn't be too big if there were only members on it as in member rank so over 50 posts. that would kill about 20000 users.