Company Forum Bug?

Thread: Company Forum Bug?

Post Company Forum Bug?

Silly thing this, annoying even.

When you go to active topics in the company forums, you generally get a list of 4 or 5, you click on one of them, reply to the problem.... now when you go back to active topics, only the one you replied to is there. The previously listed ones have vanished.

This was happening on the previous version of ubb. Fortunately most of the time I could remember which companies they involved and went and found them... I was hoping with the ubb update this problem would go...
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

It looks like you are posting first thing in the morning. You are probably getting the day before's list and then when you post, you are the first of the day, thus starting today's active topics and wiping out yesterday's list.

Sigh... another thing I can put down to time differences. aah well
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Unfortunately, one limitation of the UBB software is that the "Active Topics" listing is only controlled by local time on the board. So it will reset at midnight central time (or right about 5 or 6 am in the UK).

yeah that's been happening for a long time.
    But doesn't really bother me any.
    I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.