Whats up with the PM snafu ????

Thread: Whats up with the PM snafu ????

Registered User Morticia Addams's Avatar

Post Whats up with the PM snafu ????

Ive been trying to send a few people a PM and it starts to work and then it stops half way thru and doesnt go thru??

Any one else having this problem ??

I think you will find it does go through, check in comments and suggestions, I have posted there a few times - Larommi started the topic. It is very annoying, but it works for the boss!
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Mine is playing funny buggers too.. but the messages are getting through to people.
    [email protected]

http://forum.hot4s.com.au - Hot 4's & Performance cars

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MorticiaAddams:
    <strong>Ive been trying to send a few people a PM and it starts to work and then it stops half way thru and doesnt go thru??

Any one else having this problem ??</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I posted one yesterday that went half-way and never got there, at least its not in my profile like it should be
    I like trafic lights

I've gotten duplicates from a couple of people, so I think it's really going through on the first round, Tish, even if it doesn't seem to be.

I'm getting many of my posts in general seeming to go through but then no matter how many refreshes I do it doesn't show up until I post something else. That and the boards are kinda flakey in general.