My Status

Thread: My Status

Post My Status

First of all congratulations on the new format. Don't know if it's the extra RAM I installed recently or the forum or both but it sure loads fast!

Some time ago I took issue with the fact that I was defined as a Junior Member as I am a pensioner. Shortly after that I was changed to Member but now I have been put back to Junior Member and this term offends me. If you need to define new members or those who don't post much could I respectfully suggest you consider the designation New Member?

Thank you for a great forum!

Angie
    SMOKING KILLS! If you smoke, give it up now whilst you have the choice

A little while ago the board owner was asking for suggestions for the member status and it hasn't yet been actioned, so I expect your suggestion will be considered with the other members suggestions.
    Never, ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly."

Due to the new avatar system, the number of posts requred for "Member" title is 200. This is also the number required to get a custom avatar.

Thank you, Guess I had better get posting so I can upgrade from Junior Member and use custom Avatar.
    SMOKING KILLS! If you smoke, give it up now whilst you have the choice

Where is the custom title feature?

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *SlyVenom*
    Where is the custom title feature?
    It is an option of the vBulliten software, but not currently enabled at this site. - So, basically, its not available to you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3fingersalute
    So, basically, its not available to you.
    I beg to differ, I know a man who can change it if he so desires (well a few of 'em), but you are right the feature isn't available for anyone to just change it. You just need a nice friendly admin..

Get kissing some 'small donkeys' Sly & answer a few zillion tech queries now you've popped back up & you never know how his fancy might take it if you ask ever so nice

Laptops/Notebooks/PDA Mod 3fingersalute's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by confus-ed
    I beg to differ, I know a man who can change it if he so desires (well a few of 'em), but you are right the feature isn't available for anyone to just change it. You just need a nice friendly admin..

Get kissing some 'small donkeys' Sly & answer a few zillion tech queries now you've popped back up & you never know how his fancy might take it if you ask ever so nice
    You beg to differ what? - I said it was not available to him, which is correct. - anyhow, I know what you were attempting to say, but I can't imagine rich or any of the other admins want to start spending their time changing custom titles for every user that makes a request..................then again, who knows??