DriverGuy Holiday Presents - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: DriverGuy Holiday Presents

Wink

I am sending you my AT&T@home cable service #@%$! along with the $39.00 monthly bill.

And what you get with this,
    E-mail (Hehe,LOL)
    Fast internet access (LMAO)
    Always on (Oh I cant take it anymore)

Enjoy it (Hehehehehehe)

-wayne

------------------
    I use The best program that cures Windows problems, Far more reliable than Norton Utilities, It's called FORMAT C:............Techno®
    I use The best program that cures Windows problems, Far more reliable than Norton Utilities, It's called FORMAT C:...® [I hate AT&T@home cable service]

QSECOFR

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wbatten:
    I am sending you my AT&T@home cable service #@%$! along with the $39.00 monthly bill.

And what you get with this,
    E-mail (Hehe,LOL)
    Fast internet access (LMAO)
    Always on (Oh I cant take it anymore)

Enjoy it (Hehehehehehe)

-wayne

</font>
    All of this assuming the tech can config the modem and your PC correctly. The tech that installed mine was a dumb*** and I spent 2 hours with tech support to tell me that he did not setup DHCP. Now I see why they are always running free install promos.

GigglePuss

Thumbs up

Hello Mr Driver Guy, I got you a big rubber Dildo for your pleasure. I hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks for a wonderfull driver site.

Sincelry
    Giggle Puss

Angelito

Talking

OK Driver guy. you've been so useful this year that I'm sending you the latest copy of MS-Recount v1.0. This is the hottest software from Microsoft endorsed by the Florida Board of Elections. Have fun!

Superwhimpy

Cool

I'll send you this beautiful brandnew Avance Logic ISA soundcard PnP soon. I found it under my bed.
    It's a nice one, you know. If you want to check if your harddrive is still working, just put on your speakers.

--------------------------------------
    if it's legal, it ain't fun

Talking

Whoops I forgot! And now I am broke! However we have over 100 slightly used Mobos, a couple hundred slightly toasted Snd and Vid cards and not to forget the 70 or 80 previously owned hard drives and cdroms. They all must be of some value or we wouldnt be saving them so we will gladly forward all this very high value stuff to you and throw in a large shoe box full of CPUs for good measure. All kidding aside You have did a great job with this site and at the same are providing a very valuable service the working techs. Carry on with your good work.

------------------
    If life is a bitch then what is death? I believe I will take the bitch!
    If life is a bitch, then what is death? I believe that I will take the bitch...

trentonm99

Exclamation

I sent you a blonde,and 2 brunettes. The blonde is my girlfriend and her 2 b***h a$$ friends. Hope they all work out better for you than they did for me. (BTW, dont ask for a threesome between ny of them,even if you are all drunk, they get real mad.) ENJOY!! I know I didnt.

Got Coal

Thumbs down

I spend Christmas Day dealing with my third Western Digital HD replacement that just died .. Good Stuff just replaced it on Dec 6 and it already died.

FUBAR

Cool

I sent you a copy of CPM and a floppy disk notcher so you can use both sides of those 5.25" disks!

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!

Rhino

Cool

I was going to hire you a chauffer, but then it hit me, your the "driver" guy, why would you need a chauffer?

Kromrider

Thanks for a interesting year. I am sending you all of my dead hard drives that are >3 years old. I figure you can tie them together and use them an anchor for your new boat

Wink

One 10" floppy drive, a apple computer (original mainboard mounted on a pegboard) 35 lbs of dimms, and Windows ME transfered to punchcards for 51,000,000,000 card pickup (Ha! finally found a use for ME) and a 286 overclocked to run at 220V. Merry Xmas

------------------
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.

The answer to your question is: 00110100 00110010

jacko

Lightbulb

I got you an idea that to speed up your website.

Thumbs up

I got you some A.B.C. Gum, the crust from between my toes, a pair of underwear that was worn 2 weeks straight and never washed, a can of Spam, a winning lottery ticket, an Island in the Pacific and a Bread Tree. Oh yeah I forgot about my collection of snot that I have been collecting over the past 20 years. It means allot to me but you deserve it for all the great things you have provided for us techie's. Keep up the "great" work

------------------
    I like smelling moth balls. The hardest part is getting their legs spread.
    If you think I'm standig here as the world goes by. You're thinking like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die. Out there is a fortune waiting to be had, if you think i'll let it go your mad You've Got Another Thing Coming

Jammin Jim

Scott,
    I decided to be nice this year and got you the 3 t1 lines you asked for and a couple of new cisco routers... but I did have to get them n componant form so you will have to assemble them yourself...