[RESOLVED] Telepathic BBS?

Thread: [RESOLVED] Telepathic BBS?

3fingersalute

Resolved [RESOLVED] Telepathic BBS?

Driver-type-dude,
    With all the improvements made to the boards lately, there seems to be more traffic on the boards then ever, and everything seems so much more convenient and easier to use.

So what I want to know, is it's hard for me to spend all day on the boards like I want to. The boss keeps nagging me to work, and on the weekends, the wife keeps telling me to get off the computer, so is there some way you can install something that will send every new post to me telepathically?

I'm beginning to wonder if I do spend too much time on these forums!

------------------
    I have no recollection of any set of words, that when grouped together, form a favorite saying!

I've made a modification to the Radio Shack Cue Cat which will allow you to plug it into your brain and use it as a wireless device which will post and reply to forum topics. So even if your wife is talking to you, you can pretend to be interested while still using the forums. Just another convenience of WinDrivers!!

Cool

Wow..!!!
    This would make me a more devoted Moderator!!!

------------------
    "Matter is passive. In spite of its power, it can't be controlled without the human mind." Sokrates

My Hardware Info, Hardware Media and Computer History page
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

3fingersalute

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WinDrivers:
    I've made a modification to the Radio Shack Cue Cat which will allow you to plug it into your brain and use it as a wireless device which will post and reply to forum topics. So even if your wife is talking to you, you can pretend to be interested while still using the forums. Just another convenience of WinDrivers!!</font>

Cool, does this come in a football model too?

------------------
    I have no recollection of any set of words, that when grouped together, form a favorite saying!