[RESOLVED] scotland flag

Thread: [RESOLVED] scotland flag

[stealth]

Resolved [RESOLVED] scotland flag

can you add another flag to the profiles please, i even went to the trouble of making it so could you please put it on,

thanks

whoever has the authority to put it on email me and i will send it to them k?

Darren Wilson

Send it to [email protected]

What about state flags? The country flags are cool, but would it be possible to add states? Or Provinces or whatever they are where everyone is from...
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

My opinion is to keep it that way.
    Everyone from USA may have the same flag. There's one country with a lot of states.

In addition to this, Scotland and England are two different countries, which should have two different flags.
    The wandering Odysseus of the web.

Actually Scotland has been ruled by England for the past several hundred years. You damn English oppressors.. =)
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

[stealth]

scotland has now got its own parliament in Edinburgh, were on our way to "freedom" although wether scotland will be able to handle total control of its country is another matter.

for now England controlls the armys

Originally posted by KoWind7:
    Actually Scotland has been ruled by England for the past several hundred years. You damn English oppressors.. =)
    Scottland is a free country. Not only to me, but also to everyone!

I gotta add to this, cos I'm stuck here watching the world disintegrate with a nice little thing called foot and mouth disease, and you guys think Nationality is an issue?? Tell that to the virus, and we'll banish it today. What seems important ain't always. We got serious problems in both Scotland and UK. Patriotic feelings may run high, but come on guys, states and boundaries are there to identify differences and re-inforce power structures. The Internet should tell you something about the old Nationalism, and how important it is today.
    Somebody get me a step ladder - this horse is too high to get off!!

I just stated my opinion about a flag and whether it should be added or not. I know all about the problems you're speaking of, but can't do anything about them. Not only in those two countries, but also in every country, including mine!

That's all. And before people start flaming, I personally put a fullstop here.