[RESOLVED] instant message?

Thread: [RESOLVED] instant message?

CREEPINGDEATH

Resolved [RESOLVED] instant message?

i was wondering if we could have some kind of instant messenger so that people checking the posts can have conversations with other users at the same time.

------------------
    Give yourself the finger 10 times a day It'll do wonders for your self control.

Jvaguy

its the chat room .. on the main room ... but beware freaks like me hang there ... muhahaha

------------------
    1,2,3,4,5,6,7 all good children go to heaven

CREEPINGDEATH

no i mean specifically for people browsing the fourums at that paticular time.ehhh it might be a little difficult to institute in here.

------------------
    Give yourself the finger 10 times a day It'll do wonders for your self control.

[This message has been edited by CREEPINGDEATH (edited January 19, 2001).]

3fingersalute

I'd say if it can't be done with the Ultimate BBS, either go ICQ or use the chat room!

------------------
    I have no recollection of any set of words, that when grouped together, form a favorite saying!

I've installed a somwhat version of instant messaging, you can instant message another user who is online the graphic is at the top of that persons post, the drawback is that after you send the message the user has to go to another page on the forum for the instant message to be shown to them, so slightly instant but much better then nothing.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WinDrivers:
    I've installed a somwhat version of instant messaging, you can instant message another user who is online the graphic is at the top of that persons post, the drawback is that after you send the message the user has to go to another page on the forum for the instant message to be shown to them, so slightly instant but much better then nothing.</font>

Driver guy, you are so totally on top of this thing!!! The improvements are great! Any suggestions for withdrawls?

------------------
    You spend your whole life believing that you're on the right track,
    only to discover that you're on the wrong train.