[RESOLVED] Mr. Administrator, There is a problem or two!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [RESOLVED] Mr. Administrator, There is a problem or two!

jimmr13

Resolved [RESOLVED] Mr. Administrator, There is a problem or two!

Scott,
    1. it was really hard to get in.
    2. Half the Moderators, are posted as Moderator, and half are posted as Senior Members???( when you Post! in/re: 3fingersaulte, Damnangel, Jimmr13, ......)
    3. Keep getting errors cgf or fgc or gcf or whatever. Hay I checked my profile and it says Moderator so I guess I still got a job?
    but when I post it says Sr.Member, Thought maybe i got fired! But I can still get in the Coffee Room.

Darren Wilson

Jimmr

I just checked one of your posts int eh Site Review forum and it says you a Moderator. I don't know this for certain though, but the UBB6 may only show you as a Moderator on posts in forums that you are moderator in.

Darren Wilson

Yeap. I just posted a test in the Homepage forum and it shows me as a Senior Member, yet in here it shows me as a Moderator.

Lightbulb

is odd....but then again...i havent been able to get into the coffee room for over a week.........

weck
    CYRIX....The Processor of the future......

You're back in Weck, for some reason you weren't enabled, but now you are, there is no longer any password, it's just associated with if you're a mod or not.

jimmr13

Unhappy

Guess your right Darren, Still says Mod in Novell & Site Review! Thank's

By the way PLEASE see Mustang about a new avatar! Please!

Darren Wilson

I can't do that Jimmr!!!!

I like my little Yoda pic

check out http://www.foolios.com/windrivers for a real pic of me

hey scott did something happen or did someone log in under my nick and password cause my nick's been changed on all my old posts to hillbilly? what's up? already changed everything back in my profile to whay it was before but i've already found a couple of posts that aren't mine linked to this nick?
    Ignorance can be fixed , but stupidity is forever
    or
    stupid people shouldn't breath let alone breed

Originally posted by scout970:
    hey scott did something happen or did someone log in under my nick and password cause my nick's been changed on all my old posts to hillbilly? what's up? already changed everything back in my profile to whay it was before but i've already found a couple of posts that aren't mine linked to this nick?
    For some reason some of our profile's "public name" setting defaulted to the name of our Avatar GIF. It did it to mine too.
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges."

Same here sowulo... I lost my avatar, and also the public display name is "yellow cool". The other thing that bugs me is that some of the previous posts have lost the public name and avatar as well!

3fingersalute

I noticed that this topic: http://forums.windrivers.com/cgi-bin...&f=11&t=002517

was started by a person name MOF1SH but after the upgrade, his name is Fish_Man !!!

There will be some problems related to the upgrade but it should clear itself up soon.

CobraTekMax

Come on, Darren, at least get a customized Yoda pic! That one is tiny. Get an animated gif of him beating the crap out of R2D2 with his cane!

hmm... weck gets coffee room privedges , but i dont? first he takes off with my sheep , and now this....
    Life is good...sometimes...

Exclamation

Originally posted by 3fingersalute:
    I noticed that this topic ___ was started by a person name MOF1SH but after the upgrade, his name is Fish_Man !!!
    A another new feature of UBB 6 is the ability to change your publicly displayed user name. So if I got tired of "MacGyver" I could change it to something else. However, my original login name of "MacGyver" remains the same and I would continue to use that to login to the board, no matter what I change my publicly displayed name to. This gives people the freedom to change their username, but lets you mods track them since it's still the same user account. In fact, most user operations now relate to your member number.