no no no I NEVER suggested that Windrivers should be made an adult forum. that would be ludicrous and definitely against the basic idea of supporting ANYONE of any age. In this I totally agree.
But as I stated before, I really know nothing of value when it comes to Web Administration so I wasn;t sure what the complexity of having just a section where adult techs can go and talk about...whatever. This has definitely been explained to me and I understand. I was simply throwing out a suggestion and wondering if it was doable ( I have NO idea if that's even a word...LOL)
Yea, I gotta admit I was a little thin-skinned with Jim's reply, but I believe that has been taken care of.
I believe Windrivers as it stand is a valueable asset to anyone serious in their duties in the IT Industry, it has saved my neck quite a few times I'll grant you that.
Now, if you guys say the adult tech lounge thing, really isn't worth the bother I can certainly accept that, hell it's not me that's going to do all the work anyhow.