[RESOLVED] Aquatic case... literally!

Thread: [RESOLVED] Aquatic case... literally!

-=Longhorn=-

Resolved [RESOLVED] Aquatic case... literally!

This case has an aquarium of sorts built into it. It is fed by an air pump for bubble effects in the window, and is illuminated from the inside with a blacklight. It is always a work in progress, but you can check it out at http://********ville.com

Mad props to Fierce1 for his awesome case!
    Its a hard act to follow.

------------------
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Fierce1

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by -=Longhorn=-:
    This case has an aquarium of sorts built into it. It is fed by an air pump for bubble effects in the window, and is illuminated from the inside with a blacklight. It is always a work in progress, but you can check it out at http://********ville.com

Mad props to Fierce1 for his awesome case!
    Its a hard act to follow.

</font>
    Thanks Longhorn for the compliment!!

The AT case I did took about 1 month to do, and that was after a 2nd repainting! (I didn't like the first paint job) I checked out your case mod on your site, and you did a pretty nice job yourself. Take your time with it, and whatever mods you have left to do will come out nice. Great job!

Fierce

------------------
    Go big...or go home!

Things to do when bored at Wal-Mart:
    Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes and X-Men.

MacGyver

Nice job, I have that exact same case for my home box. This mod makes it actually look cool...

------------------
    I help others in the name of my Lord, Jesus Christ.

pakprotector

NICE Case!!!

------------------
    Peritissimos semper praevidere possumus, rudi autem periculosi sunt (Professionals are predictable, it is the amateurs who are dangerous)

bohr

HMMMMMM!!!!!
    There's something rather fishy about that case!!

I know, bad pun.
    Looks nice.

------------------
    COMPUTER PROBLEMS!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOUR COMPUTER HAS A PROBLEM! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE ROCK IS GOING TO KICK YOUR COMPUTER'S CANDY *** ALL OVER WINDRIVERS DOT COM. CAN YOU SMELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    ???????

teranfirbt

for a simple effective water detector all you need is a small buzzer, a peice of plasic, a battery, and 2 wires. all you gotta do is hook up wire to battery, battery to buzzer. then you tape the other ends of the wires in the bottom of the case on top of the peice of plastic( so the case doesnt short em out). since water is a conductor of power it will close the circut and sound the buzzer if water gets to the bottom of your case.

-=Longhorn=-

That is a great idea! Thanks for the input. Now all I need is to get the revamped window back. It's getting professionally reworked in exchange for a favor. I will try to update when it's all complete.

------------------
    Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

3faze

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by teranfirbt:
    for a simple effective water detector all you need is a small buzzer, a peice of plasic, a battery, and 2 wires...</font>
    I'd normally add a small NPN transistor (BC108 will do) as an amplifier as well, since water isn't nearly as conductive as a lot of people think.

Try http://rswww.com for the parts.

------------------
    It's supposed to do that... and that... hmmmmm... probably not.