Dust off the Cobwebs

Thread: Dust off the Cobwebs

Question Dust off the Cobwebs

Can any one tell me if the 63mhz overdrive processors (Intel PODP5V-63) will work in a Dell 433L with a 33mhz 486 DX 2 processor and a mobo that has jumpers to upgrade to 40mhz for the processor? Just like to know a little more before I order 15 0f these little puppies...............
    Rudolph N. Koester
    U.S.Army(disabled)
    ASE Certified Master Engine Machinist

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "...holy ****...what a ride!"

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight... he'll just kill you. J. Steinbeck

The (Intel PODP5V-63) is a 5 volt core cpu. Sorry I can't get on Dell's site right now to check the specs on that board, but as long as the board can be set for 5v core, and the bus freq & multiplier are there it should work.

Plese close.....thanks
    Rudolph N. Koester
    U.S.Army(disabled)
    ASE Certified Master Engine Machinist

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body,but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "...holy ****...what a ride!"

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight... he'll just kill you. J. Steinbeck