Who Knows Where I can get Updated USB DRIVERS for Win 98 SE?

Thread: Who Knows Where I can get Updated USB DRIVERS for Win 98 SE?

Post Who Knows Where I can get Updated USB DRIVERS for Win 98 SE?

HI Everyone,

I have updated Win98 from 1st to second edition and I am starting to regret it. Who said that Win98SE had increased support for USB? The only support I'm getting for USB is from other websites!
    Anyway, every time I plug in my scanner or my digital camera I get the following error message:
    "A fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:/FFO 3E2E8 in VXD USB Hub (05) + 00000A88. The current application will be terminated."

This didn't happen under 1st Edition. I'm sorry to say I uninstalled the replacement files. I'm lead to believe this glitch is common. Does anybody know where I can get the updated drivers for USB?

Thanks,
    Mintin
    [email protected]

Hello Everybody,

Thanks to you the problem is solved. I downloaded the necessary drivers and now the problem is solved.

Thanks,
    Mintin
    Bouncy Bouncy

Try your motherboard manufacturer. See if there are drivers for the chipset you have.

If the manufacturer is no help and you are using via or intel based board go to the repsective website and download suitable driver.

Intel have an "intel all - win all" driver. ie it supports all Intel boards on all Windows OS (from 9x and NT4 up)
    And Control Enter STILL wont let me post a reply.