rca K@zoo mp3 player usb driver

Thread: rca K@zoo mp3 player usb driver

Question rca K@zoo mp3 player usb driver

i am looking for the rca kazoo mp3 player usb driver. I need it so i can transfer mp3's to the player. If anyone knows where i can find it, or has it, and can send it to me, that would be great. I tried rca sites but they don't have anything.

Or do i really need a driver, because win98 should be able to get it off the microsoft website, shouldn't it? I'm not sure, but i couldn't try because the pc that has usb has a failed internet connection, thus i cannot experiment with it.

Thank you in advance,
    pemine

hazydave

Lightbulb

The K@ZOO driver is included on the K@ZOO install disc, and it's also on the RCA web site.

However, it's not what you think. This isn't going to map the K@ZOO memory as a storage unit (eg, disc). In fact, the K@ZOO seems to use a private storage format, not FAT, ROS, PDA, or any MMC format I've heard of before.

Basically, their driver interfaces to jukebox programs in a standard way, kind of like scanners do to graphics programs. Far as I know, MusicMatch and RealPlayer support this interface. Basically, you create a playlist in MusicMatch, select "download to device", and you get an interface panel, where you can add and remove MP3s from the K@ZOO and any memory card installed.

------------------
    --Dave