[RESOLVED] Am I going in over my head?

Thread: [RESOLVED] Am I going in over my head?

PupS

Resolved [RESOLVED] Am I going in over my head?

In about 7 or 8 days I'm starting some summer computer classes at the local community college. I'm taking the 1st half of the A+ Certification and Cisco Networking Fundamentals. I'm very fluent with windows and I've done a few home networks here.. I'm only 15 years old, but I scored an avg of 50 out of 55 on the comm. college placement tests -- so I guess you could say I'm "at the level" of a standard college student. What I want to know is: am I doing too much at 1 time? Can I handle both classes?

jeffc

Exclamation

I think if you feel ok about it then give it a go. it is well worth your while.

If you don't succeed then you will know where you need to brush up. I am just starting the MCSE at age 40 after 12 years in the computer repair industry.

you will only know if you try

Good fortune

jeffc

PupS

Thumbs up

Awesome.. yep I feel good about it Thanks

Cool

Congratulation !

But keep in mind , that practice is more important , becouse I have made several MCP exame`s above 90 % but , a find a lot of problems , that i didn`t find in any book that i studied.

Mr. B

rdepalma

Angry

Remember one, well maybe 2 things...
    In MCSE land, Microsoft is going to retire the NT 4.0 track courses at the end of the year, so get certified now and take the upgrade test, or just start with the win2k track... as for cicso, you have to recertify every 2 years... Not so bad, but you are only 15. By the time you graduate high school, you will have to recertify... Now, if the price is right on the class work, then I say go for it cause knowledge is never wasted!

MCP BoB

Originally posted by Borut_P:
    Congratulation !

But keep in mind , that practice is more important , becouse I have made several MCP exame`s above 90 % but , a find a lot of problems , that i didn`t find in any book that i studied.