MCSE W2K changing

Thread: MCSE W2K changing

Question MCSE W2K changing

Hi:is MCSE W2k worth the money after Microsoft changing the title of MCSE from microsoft certified system engineer till microsoft certified system Expert.
    thanks in advance.

Yep. Any certificaton, regardless of name, is worth something. And the MCSE (no matter if it's called engineer or expert) is the creme-del-la-creme (whatever) of certs. Even if you don't know crap, it will get you a good job.
    -- I still do not understand the rampant growth of stupidity in this country.
    <a href="http://www.tabletop-battlezone.com" target="_blank">The TableTop BattleZone</a>

MCSE is NOT the "creme-de-la-creme" MCSE has become and will continue to be a standard certification - something to take the place of experience on your resume or to suppliment it. The true "creme-de-la-creme" is either the MS sales cert (the MOST difficult MS cert) or the CCIE (Cisco Engineer). The CCIE is an instant 100k/yr and CISCO will hire you themselves.

YES the MCSE is still a good cert to get, most employers do not really know what the letters mean, just know that it is an nt cert and that they want it, so go for it.
    Death is lighter than a feather - duty heavier than a mountian.

The answer to your question is: 00110100 00110010

LOL

I've had a couple of employers that didn't know MSCE was even related to computers, let alone NT!
    A bored admin is a very dangerous person...

Smile

Hi All,

MCSE is the best qualification when working with MS environments, but i thing i really hate is those that go from High School or College and go to a MCSE Camp (Boot Camp) for 15 days and walk around saying there MCSE, don't know the first thing about actually running a large scale LAN/WAN environment. They give those who are working and studing a bad name cause they stuff up the most. Sorry it a really touchy subject for me.
    Damon Campbell (MCSE)
    New Zealand