I am in a bit of a quandary. I have been taking instructor-led classes through Beacon Institute at the University of Alabama for the last 26 weeks. This has been a 150 mile round trip drive each weekend. Our last module was Internet Information Server which ran for three Saturdays. On the last day of class, our instructor tells us that it would be better to take Proxy 2.0 as it will count as an elective on the 2000 track where IIS will not. I do not understand why we even took IIS. Why not take Proxy 2.0 and kill two birds with one stone!

Anyway, here are the exams I have passed:

Net Essentials
Workstation
Server
Enterprise
TCP/IP

As you can see, I only like one more elective to complete the requirements. I have three questions:

1} Would Proxy 2.0 be a good choice to satisfy the 2nd elective I need?

2} As far as 2000 goes, I can take the Accelerated exam to satisfy the 4 core but that leaves me having to take one of these three exams and 2 electives:

70-219 Designing Directory Services Infrastructure
70-220 Designing Security
70-221 Designing Network Infrastructure

Which of the three would you suggest and what would you suggest for the one remaining elective as I plan on taking Proxy 2.0 as my elective in NT 4.0 and to satisfy one elective for 2000?

3} I had heard that the 70-222 Migration from NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 would no longer be offered as Microsoft does not consider upgrading/migrating stable. If this is in fact NOT true, wouldn't this be an attractive course of study if it involves upgrading systems from NT 4.0 to Windows 2000? I know very little about the course offerings for 2000 as I have been focusing on NT 4.0.

Thanks for the time in reading this rather lengthy post.
Jeff Farrar