Colledge night school Training

Thread: Colledge night school Training

Post Colledge night school Training

Have just completed a night school course realted to PC hardware maintenance and basic networking.The final class was attended by the head IT of the colledge,due to tutors illness,and requests as to subjets for future courses cropped up.
    So far they are going to offer an 10 week advanced maintenance course and a possible CISCO networking course come January.
    Now heres the crux he is open to suggestions as to what the future courses would teach,my first thoughts would be related to realworld networking systems [installation,maitenance,security],Buisness operating systems like OS Warp etc.
    Could anybody suggest any further topics that could be worhwhile including for practical use in the real work that would be certified by a governing body?
    Any suggestions most welcome.

I would suggest any courses that coincide with accepted certifications. The CISCO class you referred to should be taught from a CCNA text, thereby allowing you to get your certification once the class is complete. Same thing with other certs like A+, Net+, MCSE, CNE, etc.
    A bored admin is a very dangerous person...

Thanks for the response,I will have to bone up on the best tutorials to take as I`m a bit lost on the routes available.