[RESOLVED] Anyone know whats going to happen to the MCSE2000 track when Whistler ships later thi

Thread: [RESOLVED] Anyone know whats going to happen to the MCSE2000 track when Whistler ships later thi

UsePost2000

Post Anyone know whats going to happen to the MCSE2000 track when Whistler ships later thi

Anyone know whats going to happen to the MCSE2000 track when Whistler ships later this year?

jimmr13

Cool

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by UsePost2000:
    Anyone know whats going to happen to the MCSE2000 track when Whistler ships later this year?</font>
    No but if you find out let me know okay??
    Actully I don't think the new system was built to replace Win/2000. As in the past, retire Win/Nt 3.5 with Win/Nt4.0 Then Replace Win/NT 4.0 with Win/2000,Micro$oft did give MCSE's a chance on a one time bases
    to pass or fail and keep your MCSE with out starting all over and having to take all the classes and test again. So if you where MCSE-4.0 and passed You became MCSE-2000, Fail and your an MCP, Studying for your MCSE-2000,
    You could still call your self MCSE-4.0 but Micro$oft Confirmed you certs as MCP.....
    I'll end up taking the test eather way! but I would like to know !

------------------
    If all else fails read the directions !

The current microsoft plan is to retire all Win2k exams before they pass from beta. This will be followed shortly by the retirement of all Whistler exams before whistler actually ships.
    The Next Big Microsoft product (currently named 'Incoherent Rage') will be a 256bit, self installing, self monitoring artificially intelligent Network OS designed to take over all technical tasks within an enterprise. It has been speculated that the Novell tech assassination droid add on will be mandatory.
    There will be one exam for whistler MCSEs to take in order to qualify as 'MCSE Rage' but this will only be available for 5 minutes and will involve a prefrontal lobotomy.

------------------
    Have you tried reading the manual?
    What does this button do?