Have You Ever Used Transcender?

Thread: Have You Ever Used Transcender?

Post Have You Ever Used Transcender?

I am studying for the Network+ certification. I am using the Sybex book (average) and it comes with a bunch of questions on CD. I would like some more questions. It is important to me that the questions accurately reflect what is really on the test so I do not spend a great deal of time I do not have studying topics that I will not be tested on anyway.

Many companies offer CDs of questions at varying costs. I have heard Transcender makes the best study aids, but they are a little costly. Has anyone ever used these before? Did you find the questions to cover the correct material and have the correct answers? Thanks in advance.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

I used Transcenders for every test on the NT 4.0 MSCE track, but that was because the training center automatically supplied them as part of my tuition. I don't know if I would have purchased them otherwise.

I found them to be one of the most helpful test prep tools I had and I devoured them thoroughly before taking each test.

That was a couple of years back, so I can't attest to whether they are the same now, or how the ones for the particular cert your taking are. How's that for a disclaimer?

Good luck to you.
    Floor 1, Room 3572A, Section Cl9, Cubicle 2ZBG-Q45

They are still good, though for Net+ I recommend Testout.

If you can find a transcender for the Old Network Essentials MS exam, use it as well to study for Net+. they are similar.
    Never underestimate the power, or aggrevation, of stupid users in mass numbers..

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jeffbrown:
    <strong>They are still good, though for Net+ I recommend Testout.

If you can find a transcender for the Old Network Essentials MS exam, use it as well to study for Net+. they are similar.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the information. I was not familiar with Testout, so I went to their web site to get more information. Ouch! $500 for Net+ alone. I guess I will continue to not be familiar with them.
    "Tell me, and I'll forget. Show me, and I'll remember. Involve me, and I'll learn." -- Marla Jones

i have used Transcender for W2K Pro and Server and found them to be very accurate and helpful. The most important thing is that I learned a lot because of the explanations they give. I took the N+ about a year ago and I remembered I used this <a href="http://www.examnotes.net" target="_blank">site</a> a lot for resources. good luck
    I think the problem is either an ID10T or PEBCAK error

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pinnacle:
    <strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jeffbrown:
    <strong>They are still good, though for Net+ I recommend Testout.

If you can find a transcender for the Old Network Essentials MS exam, use it as well to study for Net+. they are similar.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks for the information. I was not familiar with Testout, so I went to their web site to get more information. Ouch! $500 for Net+ alone. I guess I will continue to not be familiar with them.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">There was a special on test software only a while back, $30 for the test. Oh well. I work for a company that pays for my tests, any of them, if I score 90 or better on testout. I also will say you can find the Network Essentials for NT 4 cert cheap now, all materials, it would be great to study for Net+. Once heard a wise man say "Net+ is Network Essentials on Acid..." If you can master it, the rest is 1 hour of studying, tops. Good Luck. And to the post below, good luck on the 70-218 exam!

As for transcender, I know it is not right, but they get there questions illegally I feel, so you can find versions of their software on the net.
    Never underestimate the power, or aggrevation, of stupid users in mass numbers..

I used transcender for A+,NET+ & Linux+. Helped alot with the explinations.