Ok, guys....anyone who has taken or taught an A+ class (An actual REAL class, not one of those 2 day review-cram things) I need a little help. The last class I taught, I was (much) less than impressed with the materials we used (Course Technologies), and I recommended a new textbook/toolkit package to the administration (From ElementK Press) which I like a lot...clear and concise. One problem....the budget department freaked over the price difference. SO I need to know if anyone out there knows of any GOOD A+ textbooks that are out there. Preferable ones that can come in a kit from the publisher (You know, with the cute little Belkin tool set, and mabye even a multimeter?).

To head off some of the suggestions, I am NOT looking for an exam review book, or a "Dummies" book, or something from ExamCram. I need an actual textbook, so these guys can actually learn about hardware.Yes, I'm very serious about graduating people who can not only take the A+ Exams, but can also work as actual technicians...I've done it before.

------------------
Bryan Pizzuti
CompTIA A+, CNAP
[email protected]
ICQ # 8525092
Yahoo Messenger: npaladin_2000