what is the requirement

Thread: what is the requirement

Post what is the requirement

Hello.just wondering what is the requirement to work on the line with any computers company such as Dell ,IBM Etc.
    Does they require A+ certificate and MCSE or MCP .
    thanks for any info .laters

If your talking about the assembly line I would imagine probably not. As far as doing 'tech' support for them, no for phone support and maybe if your doing onsite work.
    #3 1951-2001

Talking

Hi:thanks for your response but what you should do to get any job with them .
    I do have too many Education by computers .
    and am having a hard time to get a job In an IT Environment.laters.

godofuq

<font face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Geneva" size="2">Originally posted by klinsman:
    Hi:thanks for your response but what you should do to get any job with them .
    I do have too many Education by computers .
    and am having a hard time to get a job In an IT Environment.laters.
    </font>
    From what I have been seeing as of late it's pretty hard to get a job concerning the IT environment anywhere. I almost had a job with Dell (tech support) right before the went on a hiring strike but I was glad I didn't because I would have just been laid off anyone. The reason I, and many others, did not get the job was because of their hiring hold. They were very interested in hiring me as I did have my A+ certification but it was not a requirement. I went through some relatively easy questions but a lot of them. They would test your novice ability in troubleshooting and your overall computing abilities. Again, it's the A+ is not a requirement but they would rather hire an A+Tech than a non A+ if they both show similar levels of knowledge.

------------------
    I feel like a little worm on a big f*****g hook.

-Aplustech

[This message has been edited by godofuq (edited September 14, 2001).]